Strange how straight after the M dots revelations thread closed

02/01/17 14:55
The Man from Delmonte :

Stop stalking, your creepy.

There is a Facebook page, you should check it out
02/01/17 15:16
Stop stalking me please the man with the racist name.
02/01/17 15:22
Bluemooners :

Stop stalking me please the man with the racist name.

Says the guy who posts after the stalker, have a nice day cold bottom. I have installed a new app which will block your comments from my view, I get enough conversations similar to yours with my children.
02/01/17 15:26
i think this guy is definitely after you perhaps he should get tinder
02/01/17 15:31
Thank goodness for that app! I wasn't playing hard to get you know.
02/01/17 15:49
The Man from Delmonte :

We will take your word for it, but some of the moderators decisions seem biased by many. For those who feel aggrieved there is always the banter page on facebook.

As far as I am aware those who deem the moderator's decisions biased are mostly those who have put themselves in a position whereby they become the subject of those decisions. You should know this better than many having been the subject of a temporary ban yourself.

Good advise though regarding the facebook page which is only subject to Facebook's general rules. Good place for people to vent their spleens and exude vitriol as much as they like.
02/01/17 20:02
For what it's worth I think the moderators are doing a good job. By all means come on here and moan about teams who say they don't boost and do or flaws in the games but let's keep the personal out of it (or do that on Facebook if you like) but I for one would rather keep it all about the rugby and just like in the game don't be bitter and have the metaphorical pint after...
02/01/17 21:14
You have brown sauce on your nose
02/01/17 21:40
The Man from Delmonte :

You have brown sauce on your nose

That's strange, there was mayo in my sandwich...