Top 6 guilds, definitive list with no debate possible

06/01/17 17:10
Black Monks Ranking System 1/6/2017 10:00 CST.

I have combined the lomus superguild as I didn't want to go through each one to see which guild they are in (for those not in first this actually raises your rank). I also thought about removing Webb Ellis just to get a rise but I chose not to and they are included. Here is today's list of 7*

1. Lomus arena of blueblooded lions
2. Terra Nova
3. Demi maul
4. Scrum down ruck over drink up
5. Webb Ellis
6. 140k+
7. Flying fijians

*Fans ignored comoletely
06/01/17 17:41
You won't get a rise now, they're all banned!

Seriously though, thank you for the effort you're putting in Black Monks! I think this is very interesting, I'm particularly interested in how your own guild has progressed - you've finally caught up with the top league and are trading blows with everyone - keep it up!
06/01/17 18:33
to clarify this is just the guilds where 3 players are in the top 100, the other 22 member do not contribute to the guild ranking in anyway! Can you not see how this does not really work in determining which is the best guild? it just ranks the guilds with 3 good players. I'm not trying to be argumentative, its just does not reflect the strengh of the whole guild.
06/01/17 19:04
Jelly bean, please go to your forum with your rankings. You are not required to read this definitive list that is beyond debate.
06/01/17 19:20
definitive nonsence, but i will leave you to it, keep kidding yourself its a solid method, at least it puts your guild in the top 6, and that afterall that is the real reason you done it

06/01/17 19:22
I'm poking you sarcastically, sorry you can't read the obvious humor mdot
06/01/17 19:47
i love that you think im mdot, i will take hat as a compliment