Retirement of Forest Reds - a true leader

18/01/17 14:34
Ok i'm using my daughters account, its easier at work than being on my phone too much with my own account

More Retirement news, Forest Reds has retirerd. He slipped away quietly like the gentleman he is. Gifting his RP evenly across the guild members in the same championship as him. Forest will be remembered as the most successful English guild leader of all time. First English guide to the top spot and it remained so for the majority of the last 3 months.

All hail Bobs Bruisers, the new leader of the very best English / British Guild.

M-Dot
18/01/17 18:09
Many would argue that his squads of in excess of 100 players was to the detriment of the game. Not illegal by any means but..............

For (polite) discussion?

18/01/17 18:18
To be fair he was just trading players, admittedly I used to curse him as he went after all and sundry but let's be honest that's just natural market forces... if he wants to spend hours a day on the AH then I don't see what the problem is myself...
18/01/17 18:42
lol this a new one (i'm home now). That explains why he had so much rp in the end then. Honestly i don't even have two squads, i get bored allocating all the rp. Its bad enough having to do my daughters account as well, she can't be bothered, she just wants to win games.
18/01/17 19:46
Good luck reds, many a season I have had over 100 players so I could make some free rp I feel this is very much part of the game but would also love to hear opinions.
18/01/17 20:39
I think the ability for people to make proper "RP's" the way he did has passed in my opinion (certainly at the top of the leagues) as so many people do this they end up bidding up over the quiet times and saturating the market thus depressing prices in what once was prime time. In a way it's economics in action.
18/01/17 20:45
I used to have squads of in excess of 100 players as well, you used to be able to make a small fortune in trading players, especially by training them up for a few seasons then selling them to a lower champ level when the seasons switched over. Alas the introduction of one time offers and the amount of people retiring and sharing RPs ( i have done this myself the first time i retired) has totally distorted the market
18/01/17 20:59
El's Dynamos :

I think the ability for people to make proper "RP's" the way he did has passed in my opinion (certainly at the top of the leagues) as so many people do this they end up bidding up over the quiet times and saturating the market thus depressing prices in what once was prime time. In a way it's economics in action.

It's been 3 or 4 seasons since I was able to make a killing, usually cap out around 50 total players at most now.
18/01/17 21:41
Personally think a max squad size should be introduced
18/01/17 21:52
Colstons :

Personally think a max squad size should be introduced

Do you think that would give the 'coiners' a bigger advantage by not allowing non coiners an ability to make free rp?