Mea culpa

24/01/17 20:39
Disclaimer, this is very genuine and I'm avoiding sarcasm

Azza, I have been speaking with a few people on this game and some of the conversations led me to think back to our I redactions and here and especially your frustrations with the mb in this game. You felt I was contradictory because I don't like that mb exists but use it to counter mb from others. I feel that you are where I was 45 days ago suddenly pissed that 80% of matches in the top 2 champ levels full mb is used. I nearly quit the game out of frustration and if this is the frustration you projected I apologize for not recognizing it more quickly. I decided that I was stuck 2 levels from the top or I would do as everyone else has done and does do and use enough mb to assure I place where I would mb free roughly. I think it is very likely that in our last ship together you certainly would have been double promoted in an mb free world which hurts for sure. I think we also share some personal history where we can overcome many challenges by being the smartest and hardest working person in the room. So when we set a goal, we meet the goal and it sucks when something like mb stops us so close to the finish line. Especially when it was such a big goal. I know we are losing people to mb in this game, and those are the ones I want to stick it out till September 2017 when mb is officially gone. So once again mea culpa
25/01/17 09:22
Howzit Monks,

Azza is not going to reply at all as he has stopped reading forums as well.

25/01/17 09:27
No one wants to read this crap anyway
25/01/17 11:24
Hillcrest :

......... but you are!

I read it because I have to, what is YOUR excuse?
25/01/17 12:37
Carshalton Colts :

Hillcrest :

......... but you are!

I read it because I have to, what is YOUR excuse?

I held a loaded gun to his head
25/01/17 14:49
Hillcrest you are special, even a mea culpa upsets you? Yep, I'm the classless one always looking for an argument, pretty obvious. If he doesn't read it it's fine, but I said it so I'm feeling fine.

Also, no comments on here would have this post drop to the bottom of the forum never to be seen again again. So if my apology was offensive somehow or if it illicited some other negative emotion then disregard and move on.
20/02/17 01:04
Black Monks :

Disclaimer, this is very genuine and I'm avoiding sarcasm

Azza, I have been speaking with a few people on this game and some of the conversations led me to think back to our I redactions and here and especially your frustrations with the mb in this game. You felt I was contradictory because I don't like that mb exists but use it to counter mb from others. I feel that you are where I was 45 days ago suddenly pissed that 80% of matches in the top 2 champ levels full mb is used. I nearly quit the game out of frustration and if this is the frustration you projected I apologize for not recognizing it more quickly. I decided that I was stuck 2 levels from the top or I would do as everyone else has done and does do and use enough mb to assure I place where I would mb free roughly. I think it is very likely that in our last ship together you certainly would have been double promoted in an mb free world which hurts for sure. I think we also share some personal history where we can overcome many challenges by being the smartest and hardest working person in the room. So when we set a goal, we meet the goal and it sucks when something like mb stops us so close to the finish line. Especially when it was such a big goal. I know we are losing people to mb in this game, and those are the ones I want to stick it out till September 2017 when mb is officially gone. So once again mea culpa

What men do