Ice Cream Van

01/03/17 01:18
Since all meaningful threads are deleted, does anyone fancy buying an ice cream van for their stadium?
01/03/17 06:25
Do they like drive up to your window? Cos im pretty lazy and dont want to go outside cos my feet smell and people might laugh at me
01/03/17 07:40
I need new socks :

Do they like drive up to your window? Cos im pretty lazy and dont want to go outside cos my feet smell and people might laugh at me

Please dont use words like lazy and smelly, they may lead to your post being deleted.
01/03/17 07:49
Caernarfon RFC :

I need new socks :

Please dont use words like lazy and smelly, they may lead to your post being deleted.

Opps sorry i dont know of any classy words to use and im too laz opps ummmmm errrr its too far to my dictionary
01/03/17 09:30
I call for "I need new socks" to be banned, how dare he label anyone lazy and smelly even himself, that's disgusting!
01/03/17 09:49
El's Dynamos :

I call for "I need new socks" to be banned, how dare he label anyone lazy and smelly even himself, that's disgusting!

I would 2nd that motion if i wasnt too lazy to put my hand up to do it
01/03/17 11:08
I need new socks :

El's Dynamos :

Please don't put your hand up, I couldn't bear the smell!
01/03/17 11:15
El's Dynamos :

I need new socks :

El's Dynamos :

Please don't put your hand up, I couldn't bear the smell!
its not my hands that smell.... Anyway i best stop derailing this thread as i wouldnt want it to crash just think of the mess it would make and im way too lazy to clean up...

Hmmmm oh yes we are talking about ice cream... U know donuts go really good with ice cream
01/03/17 18:18
Let's get back to the parking lot idea, could we have a parking lot that allows access to ice cream trucks? This would be game changing!
01/03/17 21:46
Black Monks :

Let's get back to the parking lot idea, could we have a parking lot that allows access to ice cream trucks? This would be game changing!

I think its more of a concern to me is the lack of a pub, how can i treat my players to a after match function if i dont have a pub.... Which brings me to my next point which is we need a kebab shop cos my players after being to the pub will want a kebab... Its no wonder my team performs poorly