ACADEMY ALLIANCE

06/06/17 09:43
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to check is there any guild that would consider an alliance?

The question asked is due to academy guilds have good players but are rarely pulled up to the main guilds. And 99% of the time guilds are broken up because of this as well.

So would any guild consider an alliance academy guild where the guild members have the chance to be pulled up between two top guilds? This way the academy alliance guild would be a strong guild as well and honestly think the academy players would have a better chance of being pulled up as well and this would benefit both main guilds as well.

Obviously if decided to go this route the joining alliance leader and right hands would be made right hands as well in alliance guild as well.

Kindly advice if any of you would consider this as well

Much appreciated Hobbs
06/06/17 15:43
Howsit JP. It's a cool idea, but I think you might battle to get some takers. Most guilds have their own "trade secrets" which they would be unlikely to want to share with another guild in an alliance. So unless both guilds completely merge into one, I don't see how an academy alliance would work
06/06/17 15:44
Which guild are you in?
06/06/17 23:29
We found it easier to split our guild and build up again we have now just split into 4 guilds now, we keep in touch with all our guilds via facebook as we have our own page which also means our top guys can help our newbies and low stars
18/06/18 13:07
Hi All......I trust you are all well.....I read your posts with great interest. As a very new participant in this game some 2 months...having won 5 gold trophies to date. I was amused at the team "trade secrets"....I strange enough find this game difficult ...... in that the mathematically formulates are not discussed or are these "trade secrets"......this is where an academy should come in...so we as newbies can understand and learn the game. It is a known fact that by reaching we get a better understanding of what we are teaching and so we both benefit
20/06/18 12:26
I have 2 guilds and my main one is looking for another guild alliance. I have facebook, messenger, instagram and whatsapp. I fu have either of them we can start an alliance. My guilds are Rebels RFC (TIR) and The International Ruckers (TIR). I'm All Blacks (TIR) and All Blacks II in the main one, i'm Dynamo Kiev RUFC in Rebels.