Brothers in Arms - the 3 year feck about

03/04/18 20:30
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Black Monks :

Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

I'm probably the loudest no mark of them all then.

Well done to the BIA(or should I say FiA) lads on having a close to unbeatable guild for the better part of three years, excellent going.

The banter and naughty crap we get up to is a bonus on top of that.

Excuse me, who are you?

Not everybody can be a dick'tator like you ok

Me dad always told me it's better to be a dicktator than a dicklesstator
03/04/18 22:07
Always a top guild. Well done on your achievement. Hope for a match up soon whilst most of the original crew are still playing the game.
04/04/18 12:10
Grats to you and your guild Jungle. three years is a great achievement.
04/04/18 18:09
Congrats BIA! Top class guild with class players... but more than that, class people behind the teams. Can't say much for the videos though. Please give Barry my regards. From all of us at Damage Inc.
04/04/18 22:29
Congratulations Jungle and all at BIA. Great achievement. Name change looks like 9 gold balls well spent. Plus one of the best lines seen on this forum from Coach to BM.
04/04/18 23:06
Sweetnitro should also recognise this by finally giving you guys a Pirate Flag!
04/06/20 00:21
Oh feck we’ve just realised we missed our 5th Anniversary. We’re still surviving just about with a fraction of the interest we had when I started this thread. If anyone who have been part of the guild would like to rejoin (highly unlikely I know) you’re most welcome.
It’s the first time I’ve viewed the forum in a very long time seems to have died out these days. I suspect so has Sister May and the Blue Nuns RIP.
We also never got our Pirate Flag or got to find out the identity of ‘one of the fallen’ but I always suspected he was Welsh.
07/06/20 21:36
Glad to see you guys are still about! Who could ever forget Brothers in Arms... The guild, the people, the videos, the, uh, tulips, the name changes (Les Feckers In Arms still stuck in my memory). My best regards and congratulations on another anniversary!
21/06/20 19:56
Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

Glad to see you guys are still about! Who could ever forget Brothers in Arms... The guild, the people, the videos, the, uh, tulips, the name changes (Les Feckers In Arms still stuck in my memory). My best regards and congratulations on another anniversary!

The one that sticks in my memory was the one aimed at your Tera Nova buddies and their Gung Ho antics.
The good old urban dictionary never lies lol
21/06/20 19:56
Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

The one that sticks in my memory was the one aimed at your Tera Nova buddies and their Gung Ho antics.
The good old urban dictionary never lies lol