Players wanted

17/06/18 03:57
Looking for some teams to join our guild let me know if your interested
18/06/18 09:32
/
18/06/18 13:15
The forum works for socks. People aren't avoiding things they see on the forum, they are avoiding you because of things they have seen you say on here.
18/06/18 18:59
Black Monks :

The forum works for socks. People aren't avoiding things they see on the forum, they are avoiding you because of things they have seen you say on here.

Ooocchhh!!! Game, set and match!
18/06/18 23:24
Good luck socks. Decent player, much respect. People will flock to your guild. Allthough you should probs say its called Bill and Ted's excellent adventure...

Party on, and be excellent to each other!
19/06/18 00:53
Dreadlocked warriors :

Good luck socks. Decent player, much respect. People will flock to your guild. Allthough you should probs say its called Bill and Ted's excellent adventure...

Party on, and be excellent to each other!

Cheers mate
20/06/18 12:04
Good luck socks! Hope u recruit mighty players!
26/06/18 23:16
Hi Socks. I am looking for an active guild to join. I believe you have a number of guilds and would love to join one of the lower ranked ones and work my way up. I'm only a level 8 at the moment but looking to grow. IGN is Elephunk currently in Hellhounds
27/06/18 11:58
Elephunk :

Hi Socks. I am looking for an active guild to join. I believe you have a number of guilds and would love to join one of the lower ranked ones and work my way up. I'm only a level 8 at the moment but looking to grow. IGN is Elephunk currently in Hellhounds

Only have one guild
but can recomend joining a couple
27/06/18 12:01
I need new socks :

Elephunk :

Only have one guild
but can recomend joining a couple

All blacks all day, or ruck it academy or tygaren dragons guild