Lineouts

26/07/18 14:25
Over the past few weeks I’ve lost every lineout despite having my target and lifters maxed and my hooker maxed. I played around with settings but makes no difference. Any ideas?
26/07/18 16:48
Team and guild name? We can look
26/07/18 19:09
County all stars and Alba
30/07/18 18:32
Ok latest game 5 lineouts lost! Any clues
30/07/18 18:54
And four following games no lineouts won on own throw
30/07/18 19:03
Sorry, I watched some and my only guess would be team strat that I can't see. Individual stats and strats should not result as yours have been
30/07/18 20:31
Funny...nothing to do with the global strat mentioned above..
It s actually totally normal that you lost all your lineouts..
You strategy buildings are not maxed (level 21 / 21 / 20), while your opponent’s are maxed (level 26 for the 3 strategy buildings)...

Hence his team is stronger than yours at lineout jump / strength...
Upgrade your strategy buildings and you ll win your lineouts..
30/07/18 20:31
guest_1475661973053 :

Over the past few weeks I’ve lost every lineout despite having my target and lifters maxed and my hooker maxed. I played around with settings but makes no difference. Any ideas?

Hi,
Your 7, the 18yr. Not maxed out.
30/07/18 21:47
KOTJ :

You strategy buildings are not maxed (level 21 / 21 / 20), while your opponent’s are maxed (level 26 for the 3 strategy buildings)...

While that causes a gap there would still be better than 0% win with even decent global strat set up, I believe you are one of the proud ones that beats people over their league, right?
30/07/18 23:58
Black Monks :

KOTJ :

While that causes a gap there would still be better than 0% win with even decent global strat set up, I believe you are one of the proud ones that beats people over their league, right?

Not at all. With such difference in the strat centers, he has no chance to win one lineout against an opponent who has maxed out the right lineout skills.
At his level, with a difference of 16 levels on the strategy buildings, his opponent is stronger by 30 points... which is equivalent to 6 levels in the game... (I knew your reading skills were not really good, but your math skills seem to be even worse...)

Regarding your last comment, this topic wasn t about me, or if I can beat higher level people... but as usual, you become aggressive when someone shows your limits and mistakes.. And with your short attention span, you start a new topic.. (but by looking at your trophees, I can conclude, based on fact, that you re not one of those beating people over their league... or even within their league ).