What a nice sunny beautiful day it is today........Football will be back very very soon!!

04/08/19 23:10
Not long now and the Boys of Fall will be back on the field letting it fly...…...Will it be a repeat of last year?....Or, will NEW teams emerge stronger and better this year?...….Time will tell! GO COWBOYS!!!!!!
06/08/19 04:40
I'm sure you expected me to comment Lol!

Go Giants!!!!!!

And fully agree I love this time of year..... football every week for the rest of it! =)
06/08/19 15:25
of course I can always count a Giants fan to comment on any COWBOYS post......oh wait, its Jammin', he comments on EVERYTHING!!…….hahahahahahha

Yes, football season is 1 season you can find me in front of 2 tvs during GAMEDAY.....lol
08/08/19 23:46
First full week of preseason starts tonight!!! Yes I'm one of those crazy guys that enjoys the preseason.

Go Giants!
09/08/19 00:45
yep!....im the same way man!...……...preseason is mostly for all rookies, but I still enjoy watching football that I don't care if starters play or not.....lol
09/08/19 01:12
my Saints don't play until tomorrow. tonight I'm watching a few rookies in the Browns-Redskins game. hoping for some entertainment.
09/08/19 02:35
same here DOG, my COWBOYS vs 49ers tomorrow night......im watching Lions game here......