Debate for MB

Dragon blade :

@Terranova - perhaps your coiner player called 'SA outlaws please use MB as your SHIT' shouldn't be playing the players at SA outlaws to enflame the situation- a guild that fights its own country men is nothing in my eyes. I vote keep MB.

We all know you'd vote for MB - you can't win without it.
Shame Phallanx sorry to disappoint you i ran the guild challenge against tera nova no mb was used but if it makes you feel better then blame it on mb
I am in the process of applying for all monies spent since the promise to remove match bonus, until they overturned it, back from my bank. Its clearly a case in the UK of obtaining monies by deception, a law which has similar laws in other countries.
I don't mind anyone using it in GVG challenges because your playing for your team your not playing for yourself but in championships it should be down to outright skill as it's like rewarding technically horrendous players promotions which means some players who aint even that good get to see the best players in the AH . Like without MB theres no way i'd of got to 46 and it's robbing more knowledgeable players of wins and promotions however if your thinking of removing the MB the sports shop needs to be replaced too as that's like an added boost in itself when you buy all the items.
Guess the truth will only be known by the players themselves
I fully support its removal and it is still relevant to debate today. I think the reverse is true about GvG as the difference to a league game is that only one side can use it and that creates an unfair position particularly with the advantage of being online as well. The issue with removal is that it will actually leave players with potentially a lot more cash so it will be easier to upgrade buildings (if we ever get an update) whilst paying full wages and what will happen to Sports Shop prices. You needed to make strategic decisions on how you balanced all of those out and not convinced yet of how all of that will work post it's removal fully from the game. Clearly some tough thinking is needed from Sweetnitro in that space but will we get. Time will tell. Arguments could also be stopped by previous suggestions of displaying the use or not after the game. Overall it should definitely be removed from GvG games on the basis of fairness. Good luck with the refund claim The Master.
The debate apart from one comment has actually bought the forum to life with both sides of the argument being hit fairly and in the essence of debate. Let's keep it that way.
One of the fallen legends of the game :

The debate apart from one comment has actually bought the forum to life with both sides of the argument being hit fairly and in the essence of debate. Let's keep it that way.

Well said. And one other point, you cannot win a GvG match simply by using MB, you can only prevent a loss. I'm not saying that that means it is right to keep it, but the logic of Guilds complaining that they have lost a challenge match because the other Guild used MB is flawed. If it is kept, then I hope sweet nitro listen to the repeated requests to show it in the match stats.
We are the Hutchie :

Well said. And one other point, you cannot win a GvG match simply by using MB, you can only prevent a loss. I'm not saying that that means it is right to keep it, but the logic of Guilds complaining that they have lost a challenge match because the other Guild used MB is flawed. If it is kept, then I hope sweet nitro listen to the repeated requests to show it in the match stats.

I hear what you're saying bud, but it I do think there are times when MB can secure you a win in GVG.

For instance: the GVG is locked at 24-24. Guild A has 2 games left, but the last man standing is a higher level and they can't beat him. Guild B has no games left, they've played all their challenges. Guild A uses MB and wins the guild challenge.

That's just one simple example of how MB can affect a win or loss
TerraNovan Phalanx :

We are the Hutchie :

I hear what you're saying bud, but it I do think there are times when MB can secure you a win in GVG.

For instance: the GVG is locked at 24-24. Guild A has 2 games left, but the last man standing is a higher level and they can't beat him. Guild B has no games left, they've played all their challenges. Guild A uses MB and wins the guild challenge.

That's just one simple example of how MB can affect a win or loss

I love a good debate and I did qualify my post by saying that you cannot win simply by using MB alone. To get to your example of 24-24, Guild B has played 50 games against Guild A and managed 24 wins. Guild A would not have been able to use MB in any of these games. So you are quite right that MB did affect the match result, but I would still contend that it was not the only reason that Guild B lost.