Retirement Age of Players

Agree 100%
I must admit, that I agree with this when looking at it from a simple age perspective, but there is also the need for a limit as its a game, if the game goes down this route, one idea may be that yes the player can continue, but his speed and stamina stop increasing. Just a thought
Or they can carry on playing but their speed and stamina decrease every season from age 31.
me too
All good ideas here. Would be happy to see an age extension that makes efforts to train young guys to high Q ratings worthwhile and happy to accept that some attributes such as speed, stamina, STRENGTH, TOUGHNESS, ACCELERATION, start to deteriorate, say, afet 32 until retirement at 35.
Great idea - what about a random retirement age between 31 and 35 to add a bit of chance as well
Agree
Great point
If the aim is to be realistic then speed would decline after 31 but not stamina. Endurance athletes tend to peak around their mid thirties.
I spent much of last season watching a 40 year old world cup winner play at a very decent standard, and would rather agree with that last statement.