Introducing FAIRGAME

The whole point of the is that guilds who want to have a really challenge that don't involve MB then they agree to play other Fairgamers without MB. If another guild wants to use MB then the likes of Arena will beat the life out of you.

Waspy Waspy: You clearly don't know what you are talking about. MB allows weaker guild to beat stronger guild but throwing money at the matter. Using MB just makes the poor poorer and the rich richer because the weaker guild end up playing more games than the stronger guilds.

If guild don't want to play Fairgame that is fine but for the guild's that want to have a good clean challenge to determine who the strongest guild, not the richest, is that join Fairgame.
Waspy what guild are you in?
Our guild is comitted to this.. TerraNova Barbarians is fairgame
If in doubt, give it a try and see what happens ... In
Thanks guys for supporting this. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
We have just been put against High Tackle for our next GvG and would enjoy a FAIRGAME. High Tackle please note your agreement by subscribing to this initiative and let's enjoy a good challenge with no MB and accurate result.
Michael Robert :

The whole point of the is that guilds who want to have a really challenge that don't involve MB then they agree to play other Fairgamers without MB. If another guild wants to use MB then the likes of Arena will beat the life out of you.

Waspy Waspy: You clearly don't know what you are talking about. MB allows weaker guild to beat stronger guild but throwing money at the matter. Using MB just makes the poor poorer and the rich richer because the weaker guild end up playing more games than the stronger guilds.

If guild don't want to play Fairgame that is fine but for the guild's that want to have a good clean challenge to determine who the strongest guild, not the richest, is that join Fairgame.

Michael Robert and BeastieBoys

Waspy Waspy is correct...

An example:
Guild 1 - All teams with star rating 90+ plus mostly 3 strategy buildings
Guild 2 - 10 teams 85+, 15 teams lower than 65 stars.

With MB removed Guild 2 can't pick any team other than their 10 best players if they want half a chance of getting a 10-10 draw. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer as the poorer players will never get a game. Unless you're suggesting that these smaller teams should not be welcome in guilds where they're a smaller team?

I think what Waspy Waspy was also trying to say is that if your guild plays against a guild whose teams are all from higher levels then it's an unfair playing field as the players can't be trained to the same level. If my level 12 team plays against a level 19 team then I have a 35 training point disadvantage per attribute where I can't train my players to their level. In a championship all teams have this same chance to train their players to the same level so removing MB levels the playing field rather than teams being able to buy a win. I agree that removing MB from championships is a 'no-brainer'.

GvG opponents are selected based on size of stadium not ability so there needs to be something to give the smaller guys a chance, otherwise they will never be selected in GvG and as Waspy Waspy rightly said..."the rich get richer and the poor get poorer".

Hopefully this is clear enough that even BeastieBoys has a sporting chance to understand the logic.
Yes it is very clear you WB and Waspy Waspy and the guild you both represent buy draws in GVGs and you enjoy point 'n click play'. FAIRGAME members gain income from a GVG with no use of MB and allocate those finances to bettering their guilds through their buildings and through developing great strategy and tactics this resulting in a far superior guild down the line while the non FAIRGAMERS slow the progress of their entire guild to pretend they are as good as a much stronger guild. Further the whole guild as a member of FAIRGAME will benefit more, including the weaker teams as there will be more games than the stock 10-12 with MB, more income is generated for both guilds in the challenge.

So by not joining FAIRGAME the rich will in fact get richer and the poor poorer...further opening the gap.

To reiterate the FAIRGAME members will only abide by its Ethics with other FAIRGAME members.
When you get to higher championship levels and your buildings are at higher levels 17 and above and u have max fans u will soon realise that the reasonable use of MB in champs and tourneys is a necessary evil. If you don't use it the growth of your team will be stunted with wasted use of training points. There are also other issues which top teams face which need not discussing here, the top teams will know what those issues are I'm referring to☺
Waratah Brumby :

Michael Robert :

Michael Robert and BeastieBoys

Waspy Waspy is correct...

An example:
Guild 1 - All teams with star rating 90+ plus mostly 3 strategy buildings
Guild 2 - 10 teams 85+, 15 teams lower than 65 stars.

With MB removed Guild 2 can't pick any team other than their 10 best players if they want half a chance of getting a 10-10 draw. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer as the poorer players will never get a game. Unless you're suggesting that these smaller teams should not be welcome in guilds where they're a smaller team?

I think what Waspy Waspy was also trying to say is that if your guild plays against a guild whose teams are all from higher levels then it's an unfair playing field as the players can't be trained to the same level. If my level 12 team plays against a level 19 team then I have a 35 training point disadvantage per attribute where I can't train my players to their level. In a championship all teams have this same chance to train their players to the same level so removing MB levels the playing field rather than teams being able to buy a win. I agree that removing MB from championships is a 'no-brainer'.

GvG opponents are selected based on size of stadium not ability so there needs to be something to give the smaller guys a chance, otherwise they will never be selected in GvG and as Waspy Waspy rightly said..."the rich get richer and the poor get poorer".

Hopefully this is clear enough that even BeastieBoys has a sporting chance to understand the logic.

I see your point but that has everything to do with the leader of your guild. In my guild our leader is very fair and we all get a chance. In fact recently we have stopped playing for a win in GvG challenges. Instead we have allowed all the players that need money to upgrade their stadium to play and they make sure they play all 20 games. Once the challenge is finished there is no record of it and it matters little to the game so why not milk it and get as much cash as you can out of it.

In your example above Guild 1 is obviously the stronger guild and should win the challenge. Why should Guild 1 settle for a draw against guild 2, who instead of focusing on bettering their buildings have wasted money on a draw. Therefor the poor get poorer. If Guild 2 had just accepted a loss and saved the money and upgraded their Strat buildings they would be a stronger team and would have a better chance of beating Guild 1 next time around.