Muppet of the week.

Mike - Fishguard & Goodwick Seagulls :

guest_1441031857167 :

If MB was removed from the game I didn't need to buy such players!!! I think that's the reason the keep MB in the game!! To spend some money!!!

I couldn't agree with you more strongly!!!

I've bought twelve 10* players over the last few days, fortunately I've sourced them from a friend so they didn't cost me any RP's. Whatever I was bidding, I was getting back.

So indeed I was trying to buy that players!! Not for anyone's benefit but mine!! I don't like MB and i used it alot because everyone has mb to use it against me or any good player like yourself! I don't stand a chance on winning a match if the same level team use MB against me in gvg or Championship!! So thats why i need to bring down my average star rating!! If i am to high players will definitely use mb as you probably would know!!
guest_1441031857167 :

Mike - Fishguard & Goodwick Seagulls :

guest_1441031857167 :

If MB was removed from the game I didn't need to buy such players!!! I think that's the reason the keep MB in the game!! To spend some money!!!

I couldn't agree with you more strongly!!!

I've bought twelve 10* players over the last few days, fortunately I've sourced them from a friend so they didn't cost me any RP's. Whatever I was bidding, I was getting back.

So indeed I was trying to buy that players!! Not for anyone's benefit but mine!! I don't like MB and i used it alot because everyone has mb to use it against me or any good player like yourself! I don't stand a chance on winning a match if the same level team use MB against me in gvg or Championship!! So thats why i need to bring down my average star rating!! If i am to high players will definitely use mb as you probably would know!!

MB is spoiling the game, which is why a group of players much better than me have left or are leaving!! I do understand why you were buying them as its for the exact reason I was. Luckily for me it wasn't costing me anything??

P.S. You gave me false hope that I was improving in that first friendly!! Lol
Gilbert,

I have 7 10* players for sale. They would look great in your team.
Now after voting for me as muppet of the week you wanna sell me some 10* players??? Lol
I nominate 99.999999999999% of all the French players and French guilds.... They all use a lot of mb
It seems like MB is taking over every thread on here.. Yes,it would be nice if MB got removed but as we all know it won't. What does piss me off is the lack of map games a day, if yiu get MBd you can lose 3000 fans a day but you can only gain on average 1000 a day. Also, I can't use the word fu@k on chat anymore.. Anyway, my Muppet of the week must go to Mad Dogs for thinking i used MB against him. Honestly thought he have a great team and I was lucky to beat him in last minute, but now he can fu@k right off after the little writing on the wall...
Gilbert gets my vote too
Eric Stormers :

It seems like MB is taking over every thread on here.. Yes,it would be nice if MB got removed but as we all know it won't. What does piss me off is the lack of map games a day, if yiu get MBd you can lose 3000 fans a day but you can only gain on average 1000 a day. Also, I can't use the word fu@k on chat anymore.. Anyway, my Muppet of the week must go to Mad Dogs for thinking i used MB against him. Honestly thought he have a great team and I was lucky to beat him in last minute, but now he can fu@k right off after the little writing on the wall...

Just do what we do in our guild, any match we win comfortably or seems like we shouldn't we play a friendly match just to prove there's no MB involved. Pain in the backside yes but better than being thought of as someone who relies on MB to win
Friendlies don't always help. Some players' egos are just so big that they cannot accept it is remotely possible teams can beat them without MB.
The Man from Delmonte :

Gilbert gets my vote too

The man from Delmonte

For what do i get your vote??I would like a response

Regard GILBERT