Super Saints :

If I got the wrong WW I apologise. The other one is the total arse lol :

No worries. Many would say I would qualify for your description regardless
guest_1447557890268 :

Super Saints :

If I got the wrong WW I apologise. The other one is the total arse lol :

No worries. Many would say I would qualify for your description regardless

No comment required.
I guess Cearnafron.... He just discovered money can't buy you strats and now blames it on cheating. Well done dude! We salute you
Lying muppet goes to you and your cronies Bulldogs. If you use MB dont claim you dont.
Can you self nominate on this?

If so I would like to nominate Liverpool RFC, I set my team up for my league game while getting ready for work this morning then noticed that I was sitting on 39300 fans due to getting beat overnight in the GC, so I proceeded to start a training match just before running out of the door (already late). Quickly pressing play I forgot that I had MB set up for the league game just a few hrs later and proceeded to play a team quite a bit lower than I am with MB applied.

It was a costly training game but its fair to say I got my 700 fans back in comfortable fashion
Bwahaha, makes my win even sweeter. sorry for the bad luck mate, but you gave me a great laugh. Sadly I don't think this quite qualifies you for Muppet of the week this week.
Black Monks :

Bwahaha, makes my win even sweeter. sorry for the bad luck mate, but you gave me a great laugh. Sadly I don't think this quite qualifies you for Muppet of the week this week.

Dang and here is me thinking i was nailed on for the award!
I would nominate rucking broncos for trying to ignore facts and trying to passively claim to be a top player despite not being able to beat a guy 2 lvls below him. I don't think it's bad to lose below yourself, you are below me and are capable of beating me, but never have I said i am great with strat. In fact I have said many times many are better than me, but i get logic and the scientific method. So, you are far from being Muppet of the week in comparison rucking broncos
True that mate, people that put themselves on a pedestal are there to be hit in my opinion....this game have so many differentials and anyone within two possibly three leagues of one another are able to beat each other.