The 140 k club MB queens

Let's make this very clear - we take a very dim view of false accusations of cheating, and any accusations without evidence will not be tolerated. Use of any facilities within the game is NOT cheating. You're more than welcome to take a view as to how sporting it is, and I'll have some sympathy with many of the expressions made, but call it cheating and you will be asked to retract and apologise from now on, or face a little time away from the forums.
Apologies Waspy. Cheating is too strong a word if that is what my post implies. So let's rephrase then: Having these "Super youngsters" offered through premium packs in your team is similar to using MB. That's what the game offers as mechanisms and if you choose to use these super players don't complain when people are using MB in retaliation.

What really irks me, Waspy, is that they change their guild name and write discrediting stuff on the forum to put us in a bad light. That's very unsporting behaviour.
Phantom, I think you will find, if you read back, that Waspy's comments were made following ( and in relation to) the post(s) made by Birkinhead Park.
Okay thanks
Yeah. They do also apply to you, but then they apply to EVERYONE - we've had a bit too much of it recently, and we need to be sure that when people talk about cheating, they mean cheating.

Speaking purely personally, I like the pure strategy element of the game, but Sublinet have to make money, and have to make it attractive to as many people as possible, so I understand the need for premium packs, gold balls and even MB.

Further general point - "3rd half-time" is the place for banter, not Questions, Bugs or Ideas, so I'll move this shortly.
Waspy Tiger :

I'll move this shortly.

Or else CC will beat me to it...
Good idea to move it. I noted in other threads that Birkinhead / Caernarfon is considering retirement soon. I probably should know better in getting dragged into this pointless back-and-forth arguing against someone who has for all practical purposes given up on the game.

Thanks for moderating - I'm sorry that you had to spent time on this thread. Have a lovely day
Phantom famcy a game you legend.
Waspy Tiger :

Yeah. They do also apply to you, but then they apply to EVERYONE - we've had a bit too much of it recently, and we need to be sure that when people talk about cheating, they mean cheating.

Speaking purely personally, I like the pure strategy element of the game, but Sublinet have to make money, and have to make it attractive to as many people as possible, so I understand the need for premium packs, gold balls and even MB.

Further general point - "3rd half-time" is the place for banter, not Questions, Bugs or Ideas, so I'll move this shortly.

Waspy Tigers do you have any idea why my premium packs are so expensive lately??
To Blue Bulls - I think it is important to admit when you are wrong. Having played a few friendlies against you I'm happy to concede that your 28-3 GC victory was a solid, MB-free, albeit flattering victory. There were some close moments where 14 points swings were possible but in the end your strategy outclassed mine. Well played. Good team, good strategy ✌️