Taff tell my why

Bless you Gustav... we're not that good but I've had 11, that's right ELEVEN, invites from your guild to join as have a lot of us. Add to that me beating you in a straight match while you had 100% energy, despite you being in the top league so above me, and I don't think you should be randomly abusing us without provocation or any proof. But anyway, I digress, this isn't a crotch measuring contest so you carry on whining and we'll see you down the line. Ta ta ladies

FYI I have zero issue with Gilbert or the guild, but an unprovoked insult must be dealt with. It was, point proven, so I'll let you slither back into his shadow now. Be good, be safe, and remember... no means no
Play me a friendly
What's ur name on the game
Same as the name above... same team name that just beat you in a friendly 31-20 with you being both a league above me AND having more energy than I did. I think this constitutes a mic drop around here. Point proven, now in future don't start randomly slagging off other guilds for no reason. Tell Gilbert thanks for all the invites our guild has had, but after you showing what a classy girl you are I think we will all be declining

Have fun sweetpea
U are **** i played noe with my fake strategy. Bleumooners gave u a beating. Grow up plz.
Gustav34-0 ass
I love how this started out with you guys complaining about a lvl 31 being a meannie bully, and now you and your guild are showing how sad you truly are. You are upset that taff is a 'bully' not because you want no bullies, but because you wish you were the bully. I love when the vail is lifted
Black Monks :

I love how this started out with you guys complaining about a lvl 31 being a meannie bully, and now you and your guild are showing how sad you truly are. You are upset that taff is a 'bully' not because you want no bullies, but because you wish you were the bully. I love when the vail is lifted

Did I just get called a bully ? ;0) LOL.
All I did was buy some players in the AH ;0)
Play all you want... you say 34-0 but I've beaten you 2 out of 3 matches and this is important... You lot are all a league above me, you're supposed to win!

You just look sad, you're giving Gilbert and your guild a bad name, and you're trying to win a fight that isn't even a fight! You abuse a guild you don't know, then try to brag because you beat a lower ranked team, all after accusing another player of shady stuff for buying players. Pathetic, so glad I said no to all those invites

Genuinely done now, it's like trying to eat soup with a fork talking to you... pointless, painful and just stupid to attempt! As I said before, have fun sweetpea