Promotion Relegation

Just an idea....
With so maney plays stop playing...why dont you also introduced a relegation system. Something like relegating the 2 or 3 worst teams in the championship?
With the way the training points increases by 5 at every championship level its going to make for unfair grounds should a team be relegated
The diffence (with the training points as a team) couldn't be that much more different then it already is. That way you keep people fighting not only to get promoted but also to filght not to get relegated.
But I'm currently lvl 30 and have a lot of attributes at 185. If i were to be relegated i would be in lvl 29 where the max attribute is 180. So I would either lose a ton of training points and be moved down, or i would have a significant advantage over everyone else. Either way isnt right.
Black Monks :

But I'm currently lvl 30 and have a lot of attributes at 185. If i were to be relegated i would be in lvl 29 where the max attribute is 180. So I would either lose a ton of training points and be moved down, or i would have a significant advantage over everyone else. Either way isnt right.

This does however suggest that the strategy is not right. Not sure why training points need to be lost. I can think of a number of current 190* teams who are regularly beaten because their strat is wrong.

Personally I am a supporter not only of relegation but also for reducing promotions to, eg, top 3 only. Don't think it will happen though.
In effect, top 3 is the only real promotion because it's the only way to get a step closer to the top tier. Next 6 leaves you at the same tier (if measured by levels from the top) and the rest gets you a demotion. That's how I view it anyhow.
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

In effect, top 3 is the only real promotion because it's the only way to get a step closer to the top tier. Next 6 leaves you at the same tier (if measured by levels from the top) and the rest gets you a demotion. That's how I view it anyhow.

Spot on!
in my oppion the admin people will never play this game as the real game all they interested in is in making money i mean who plays a season with just 1 game against the opponent and 9 teams being promoted!!!

This might be the smartest thing I have read on the forums.

Unless you are in the top level already