Name change?

I play tournaments purely for cash. I assume I will lose all the matches because of mb and when I get a gold ball or two it's a bonus. And we agree about mb in champs, that's what upset me when azza called me a phony and contraductory, mb is necessary to get to the top level and I don't have a name that says I'm mb free, so why assume I am and attack? But water under the bridge. Know that if you ever see us in gvg we have been, are and always will be mb free there.
Yip same here as well with the GVG challenges
Why does everyone hate our guild, hahahah. It must be our week to be picked on. Monk, I need to tell you something.... I did....not use mb against you and that is the God's honest truth. I would have admitted if I did. I'd love for our guilds to meet in a gvg, it would be a battle royal!!
Water under bridge hillcrest, but if you want to know why people 'hate' your guild, I don't I just want full disclosure, it's nothing to do with your guild. It's people in general that say they use 0% mb or mb is for pricks or no mb, and then use mb. When I started this game I saw people at the top with these names, hobbs being one of them (not complaining but complimenting) and set it as a goal to do the same. Then I discovered the names actually had a hidden clause (in gvg). Which is fine, but imo add the hidden clause to the name. There are people out there that actually don't use mb and get stuck 1 to 2 levels from the top and slam their head into a wall over and over because they think that others, you included, made it to the top level without ever using mb in championships. And as I stated earlier I now only know of one person to accomplish this feat and that is croxton, and it's beyond me how he did it. He has been accused of mb one time in a gvg and after a reminder of the champ lvl change mid gvg the opponent agreed there was no mb. So that's I think why people 'hate' your guild, it's because they don't they just want honesty (which hobbs has done) or to add in gvg to the name
I just got mb'd by Grunt but I don't go and make a big thing about it
Is grunts name 'grunt mb is for pricks' or 'grunt no mb' ? I have been clear that mb is very much used in the top 2 leagues especially, clear that I use it strategically, and clear that the issue is the name and appearing, at least to me, to attempt to get an unearned moral high ground, con the other player, or simply to try to say a person is more than they are. I have no issue anymore with people using mb because everyone uses mb. Gvg we still all agree in our guilds is best to be mb free and we have always and will always be mb free there.
its like a never ending story with you, so much for water under the bridge. I gave you my word that I didn't mb you, I cant do more than that
Hillcrest, it is water under the bridge, I'm being very civil and forthright. No sarcasm here, no anger, just explaining to you why there has been this 'hate' but if open conversation equals vitriol in your eyes we can stop once again, even though I thought this was a great conversation by all. And if you can't or don't or won't see the difference between using mb and using mb while saying you don't then I'm sorry, many people do and that is where the displeasure arrives.
YAWN......
Zzzzzzzzzzz.....