WEBB ELLIS - still undefeated.

super spene :

Tolgate Seconds :

There will always be a * there though. It is like the undefeated boxer who gets knocked out, only for his opponent to fail a drug test and the result turned to a no contest. Yes, the '0' is back, but everyone knows it is not the same anymore...

nope, more like a boxer winning rounds 1 to 11 despite the other boxer on steriods. then in the last round some basterd in the crowd shoots the boxer with a tranquilizer and the boxer drops flat in the corner. the other then runs around all rocky style while the crowd applauds the massive victory...

A win, is a win, is a win... no matter how it came, the undefeated streak is no more, and like in boxing, no matter how you try and what you do after the event, the '0' will not return...
Bluemooners and co are very special. Yes they lost, no they cant deal with it and yes its already in the past so get over it.
While i understand some people buy their entire team and there is nothing wrong with that at all, to then critisise those who use some MB to even the * is utterly ludicrous.
Brett Thomas :

While i understand some people buy their entire team and there is nothing wrong with that at all, to then critisise those who use some MB to even the * is utterly ludicrous.

Many would disagree with that. That is how mb use started, as an excuse for other things. Guilds that want to show that they are quality are mb free even if it means a loss. I am far more proud of my loss with scrum down when we were gravely outmatched and lost by one match by a try. I would take no pride in winning a gvg because of mb and a server shutdown. But all this is to point out that everyone is different and we need to accept it. It's like being proud of being upper middle class because you earned it vs being proud you are rich because daddy earned it. I would be more proud of what I did in that scenerio.
Tolgate Seconds :

There will always be a * there though. It is like the undefeated boxer who gets knocked out, only for his opponent to fail a drug test and the result turned to a no contest. Yes, the '0' is back, but everyone knows it is not the same anymore...

It's not the same? We were 21 wins from 21 games at time of server meltdown.

Personal abuse edited.
Brett Thomas :

Seriously Brett... who put 10p in you these last few days? You just about scraped a draw with 23 from 37 and you're trying to claim the win. Do you live in your own bubble?.
Bluemooners :

Tolgate Seconds :

It's not the same? We were 21 wins from 21 games at time of server meltdown.

Personal abuse edited.

21 wins 1 defeat is not to be sniffed at, you are a very good guild, and you an excellent player, just not undefeated.
https://creatingnewnormal.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/dont-cry.jpg
A sour grapes forum post if I ever saw one. Who cares?
Surprised we have not seen a no shop goodies adjustment