Impact players

Suggestion to have setting to bring on your 7 impact players by selecting time during which player must be brough on. Eg 16 after 30 min
A lot have suggested it in the past but I think more people like to reward the active person. I like what some players, I think el might have suggested first but I might be wrong, of having 3 subs that can be automatic but you have to be online to have all 7 subs.
3 automatic subs make sence. Happy with that
I tend to agree because of the differing time zones
Yeah, champ games at 3am for me were the 2nd most significant impact in my retirement, but I could have pushed past that problem if it weren't for the other more significant issue.
Caernarfon RFC :

I tend to agree because of the differing time zones

Not just about time zones either. Some of us have jobs that can't always be put on hold for Rugby Manager
no no no

your active or your not!
I would veer more towards sensible timings of championship games. Say 11AM European time, 12PM GB 1PM SA, 6-8AM in the Americas and 11PM Australia. That way everyone gets to play. I don't know about others but the 9AM GB start time is a real ballache for me.
brumiesalteño :

I would veer more towards sensible timings of championship games. Say 11AM European time, 12PM GB 1PM SA, 6-8AM in the Americas and 11PM Australia. That way everyone gets to play. I don't know about others but the 9AM GB start time is a real ballache for me.

That makes way too much sense. So you're saying it would be good to play at a time when everyone is awake and that there is that time? I guess the Islanders might not like it, but they don't like the current time either. Love the timing idea!
brumiesalteño :

Good idea currently my championship games are around 3am so the choice between playing and getting sleep so i can be up for work, sleep wins, as for being active i am active just not at 3 am