The Master :

Just come off a ban again for saying totally uncontentional. No doubt I will be banned for agreeing with you now. The ban lasted 13 hours this time, says it all.

The ban, as you well know, was for a disgusting profile which you have now amended, which is why you were allowed to return. Please don't lie about it.
15 is the hardest guy to try and get right, but just remember once u have ur strategy right and your happy they will do a upgrade and totally ruin that strategy so u will have to start over again lol
Waspy Tiger :

The Master :

Just come off a ban again for saying totally uncontentional. No doubt I will be banned for agreeing with you now. The ban lasted 13 hours this time, says it all.

The ban, as you well know, was for a disgusting profile which you have now amended, which is why you were allowed to return. Please don't lie about it.

The sweet nitro one? Disgusting? Or did I miss another one?
Black Monks :

Waspy Tiger :

The Master :

The sweet nitro one? Disgusting? Or did I miss another one?

Best will in the world BM, it's not actually any of your business; but it wasn't the name, it was the comments within the profile that contravened game rules. They don't now, so all's well.
Sounds good, don't get the best will in the world statement though, lost in translation. Odd that if something isn't our business that it gets pulled out though, but I suggest we all get back on topic. I would love any thoughts on the 15 as it is a quite tricky beast to say the least.
Rythm is crucial monks. Inbox me on facebook if you need my settings, not that you need any help.
The Master :

Rythm is crucial monks. Inbox me on facebook if you need my settings, not that you need any help.

I need your strat on 15, please?????
And what was that bud
Jesus monkk [edited] have we done to this fr@@k
The Master :

Jesus monkk [edited] have we done to this fr@@k

Please remember: "The user shall acknowledge that Sweet Nitro shall not tolerate messages, postings or other content that contains the following:
Curse words, vulgar or obscene statements or sexual contents, regardless of whether explicitly or implied".