SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN

If you get to level 49 or thereabouts and don't know how to store more money than your banks hold, you're a bit slow.
I guess I'm a vertical thinker and not a lateral thinker. I know how to get more than the banks hold. I know that you can pay real cash for more cash. The thought of 600 million still baffles my mind. I for one have no clue how it happened, if it happened.
Jealousy springs to mind... but let me try and explain this for graham there is more than one team in rugby manager thats called osprey/s so it could be a massive coincedence that the same name was seen... please do not call any member a cheat without any factual evidence... it is only a game and while i agree it is annoying being outbid you will eventually get the items you desire
Perhaps to borrow one of your phrases BM that they were milked very successfully in multiple gvg matches.
Black Monks :

I guess I'm a vertical thinker and not a lateral thinker. I know how to get more than the banks hold. I know that you can pay real cash for more cash. The thought of 600 million still baffles my mind. I for one have no clue how it happened, if it happened.

You've answered the question Monks. Whilst anyone can store more money than their banks hold, realistically a figure of 600m is only achievable by using gold balls.
Not the only answer but you do have to work at it. I have 412 million in the bank today without gold balls. It is easy if you can defend several times in a gvg plus add in shops and snacks plus other gate receipts. Harder for those mb users to achieve.
I have received a response from the developers and I apologise for what I implied, Osprey, I am sorry, could you please close this thread.
Graham Hardy :

I have received a response from the developers and I apologise for what I implied, Osprey, I am sorry, could you please close this thread.

Apology accepted. Can you tell us what the developers response was please