Is the sale of players bordering on fraud?

Carshalton Colts :

Black Monks :

Colts, I'm sure you have seen these posts before. Venting after relegation and no team provided till the schedule is cleared. It's too bad though, if we had been able to look at the games we could have helped. Best of luck stuart. Now you have to wait for new examples.

Not sure where the 'relegation' comes in. Failure to gain promotion maybe?

A number of people consider that failure to get promoted is equivalent to relegation in the real world, a one level promotion is akin to staying in the league, and only a two level promotion is really promotion, and there's some logic to it.

I've never understood why people have to invent conspiracy theories to cover the fact that they're just not very good at the game - as has been said, where's the outcry from everyone else if it were so? I know for a fact that better players make a huge difference, so there must be something else the OP is doing wrong.
Waspy Tiger :

Carshalton Colts :

Black Monks :

Colts, I'm sure you have seen these posts before. Venting after relegation and no team provided till the schedule is cleared. It's too bad though, if we had been able to look at the games we could have helped. Best of luck stuart. Now you have to wait for new examples.

Not sure where the 'relegation' comes in. Failure to gain promotion maybe?

A number of people consider that failure to get promoted is equivalent to relegation in the real world, a one level promotion is akin to staying in the league, and only a two level promotion is really promotion, and there's some logic to it.

I've never understood why people have to invent conspiracy theories to cover the fact that they're just not very good at the game - as has been said, where's the outcry from everyone else if it were so? I know for a fact that better players make a huge difference, so there must be something else the OP is doing wrong.

+1 & +1
Stuart Whitman :

Actually no. This isn't a one off event. I've changed tactics, strategy, morale over 3 seasons. I've gone back to default settings, bought from the sports shop and not bought from the sports shop. I've gone through my opponent teams and their strategies. My favourite was being beaten by a team made up of 11 flankers (including the whole front row). I've screen shot opponents etc. So no I really do not want to rethink my accusations.

Well look, if you're going back to default settings and playing with those, then you're clearly not going to do well and I'm not surprised in the slightest that you're getting beaten by weaker opponents. Are you part of a guild? Have you asked your guild mates for help? Are they willing to help? Have you tried joining a guild that has some decent teams who can help?
Stuart - we can help you mate. Play leader of fire of Dragons for invite & we have lawyers in our guild you would be in good company buddie
Stuart Whitman :

Actually no. This isn't a one off event. I've changed tactics, strategy, morale over 3 seasons. I've gone back to default settings, bought from the sports shop and not bought from the sports shop. I've gone through my opponent teams and their strategies. My favourite was being beaten by a team made up of 11 flankers (including the whole front row). I've screen shot opponents etc. So no I really do not want to rethink my accusations.

Don't get hung up on player positions, they don't mean jack - I've played a winger in my front row before (simply because he was a maxed out super, my prop was injured and quite frankly I'd decided he was a gobby winger who needed to be taught about hard work but enough of that).

Look at your strategy, both player and team. The secret to this game is generally not to max out everything. If it didn't have other connotations I'd say it's all fifty shades of grey - it's about modulation. Play about with parts of settings and go from there...