Unfair reimbursing if gold coins

So Banidet, or whatever you want call yourself. Cant make a conversation without attacking someone?

Ek kan jou n doos noem en dan kyk ons hoe goed jou taalvaardigheid is. So, engels is nie my eerste taal nie, maar laat ek raai jy kan nie my taal praat nie.

So, with that out the way. Give everybody that amount of gold balls. Then playing field are level. I dont give a flying **** who they ban. Some in that guild are getting a benefit of that gold balls. I was there when the mistake was made. It was advertised all over the chat. So dont tell me what I know and not. They are continuously buying players for ludicrous amounts.
If my grammar is not up to scratch, i apologize. I rather wear a tie than be a doos.
Lol
Jagermeister Bittereinders :

Ek kan jou n doos noem en dan kyk ons hoe goed jou taalvaardigheid is. So, engels is nie my eerste taal nie, maar laat ek raai jy kan nie my taal praat nie.

Dit kan so wees, maar ek dink iemand sal op Google Translate wees
Ek glo ook so. Maar ek het nie google translate nodig om engels te praat of the verstaan nie. Al is dit hoe sleg.
Haat dit as ander jou persoon aanval om n punt te probeer bewys. KPS as jy my vra.
Vat my op die punt aan. Ek maak die post met feite. Ek het vroeer gekyk en hy het 533 000 000 in sy bank. lekker as jy moet dinge koop en doen. ek het nie suur druiwe nie. en voel nie jammer vir myself nie. en wil ook nie daarin deel nie. maar ons moet in die rankings en kampioenskap teen hierdie groep ouens speel wat hierin deel. en glo my dit word uitgedeel.
Ek speel al van die begin af en het n moerse klomp tyd hierin gesit. maar dis seker maar soos politiek.
So. then in my english with the tie strangling me. If you have a point to make about this. make it. I would like to understand how you justify this. but please dont attack me as a person. My post is based on facts. FACTS. I dont have sour grapes, or want a share in it, or this, or that or whatever. It take forever to get ahead in this game in a honest way. If you ever do. Just saying.
My guess, and this has nothing to do with any game players but rather with how banks work, the legal system and many online games, I would guess that an agreement for reimbursement was made and the amount paid for reimbursement was grossly more than agreed upon. If I wake up with a million dollars in my bank account that isn't mine and I spend it, I stole, even though it was in my account. The fact that there was a lifetime ban seems to indicate that something was done directly against the game rules, if that isn't the case then the ban needs lifted and accommodation is wanting.
There have been many occasions where exploited loopholes in the game have been misinterpreted as cheating, fraud etc etc. The ability to 'launder' rps between friends is a long standing issue. Others spend a small fortune in real money just to progress. I , like you, disagree with much of this but at the end of the day we have to live with the hand we are dealt. There are many excellent strategists in this game but, sticking my neck out I know, I would like to see a player who has made it to the top and consistently stayed at the top without having spent any real money whatsoever. Ok, flood gates are open. Usual rules apply.

Jagerm..... I still do not understand your issue with regard to hold balls in particular. Are you saying that somebody has been gifted some for some unethical reason?
Monks, do you know something I don't? Lifetime ban? Where did that come from?
Ben Harris :

Jager because of your petty small mindedness ospreys has been banned through no fault of his own but a mistake by sweetnitro themselves.... maybe switch your name back to bittereindeers as the 1st part is really fitting... you are a very bitter person... seems to be a horrible smell of jealousy within this post...

He's talking about this Carshalton, although Ben didn't say it was a lifetime ban.

All I know is one of our guild members noticed exceptionally high bids on a number of sports shop items all at once by the individual in question. At one point he added up all the live bids and they totalled $900 million. I might add that he very shortly thereafter had all the sports gear at 3*.

I personally am just interested to know how one accumulates that amount of cash
I gather from Jager's ooening post and Ben's comments that this team benefited from an error from Sweet Nitro, which ended up in this guy receiving an extremely excessive quantity of gold balls.