Any guild want to try for a match up with Webb Ellis?

After a 16 minute wait time we ended up with another guild *sigh*

This game does not want to put strong guilds up against each other
Sorry pal we’re still waiting our next opponent. Also sigh. Wait half an hour at the end of your next gvg and we’ll try again
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Hey fluffy. As a helpful suggestion why don't you ask 'Le XV de France' if they want a game? You have both excellent teams.... sadly it may end in a '25-25' draw... as I can't see much difference in the sides :/..... would be a gd challenge though...
Our next gvg ends at 12:59 Tuesday. Hopefully we’ll meet then.
Dragon blade :

Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Hey fluffy. As a helpful suggestion why don't you ask 'Le XV de France' if they want a game? You have both excellent teams.... sadly it may end in a '25-25' draw... as I can't see much difference in the sides :/..... would be a gd challenge though...

Calling webb ellis chopped liver, come on now.
In English please Monks....
Fluffy - you guys seemed to have missed the boat with Webb Ellis. Therefore when I saw your draw of 35-35 with the leader of 'Le XV de France' and then compared the strength of yr guilds I assumed he was a mate of yours and would be a gd match up for a replacement guild. Trying to be helpful here.
Bluemooners :

In English please Monks....

I think webb ellis is good too, don't you? Is that better?
Thanks old comrade Would be a good match up that's for sure. BIA are a strong outfit nowadays.
Dragon blade :

Fluffy - you guys seemed to have missed the boat with Webb Ellis. Therefore when I saw your draw of 35-35 with the leader of 'Le XV de France' and then compared the strength of yr guilds I assumed he was a mate of yours and would be a gd match up for a replacement guild. Trying to be helpful here.

We'll get there, first want to get this challenge going