Ban subs unless for injuries

Funnily enough I work so I’m not online @ 9.15am in the morning or whatever time games are played, perhaps games should be switched to 9.15pm or some other time in the day
As far as outsmarting the testing for PEDs, it is easy and there is still some in the game. And as for timing of the matches, changes have been proposed forever, just imagine not being in Europe as the timing is even worse then
Pretty sure most of us work so yeah it is sometime difficult to get on at silly times. Maybe find a game to olay that has no time restrictions in when or how often you play. Or don't take this game too seriously and get on with it!
I think we ought to be able to automate our subs, to make games fairer when one party is offline
Yeah automated subs would be good, it has been mentioned a few times before though and nothing has come of it.
Most people like to benefit the people online. I agree with this especially games with a set schedule. And once again, I'm in the US so the schedule for champ matches is a huge disadvantage. But active players need to be rewarded even if it impacts me negatively. I would be fine with 3 automated subs and the rest you have to be online to us. A bit of a compromise
Rules of the game as far as I am aware at any level: "Each team must designate a suitable person to manage their substitutions and assist the referee in this process."

If you are not online, this simulates "no suitable person to manage their substitutions and assist the referee in this process.".

Online is allowed to sub therefore, whilst offline is not. Seems right to me.
Black Monks :

Most people like to benefit the people online. I agree with this especially games with a set schedule. And once again, I'm in the US so the schedule for champ matches is a huge disadvantage. But active players need to be rewarded even if it impacts me negatively. I would be fine with 3 automated subs and the rest you have to be online to us. A bit of a compromise

I think this is about right. At the moment a player can be extremely keen and active but massively disadvantaged by having a job which prevents them being online for a game. Being online should be an advantage but only a bit.
Being active has been rewarded in this game since day 1. You are asking for a fundamental of the game to be changed.
I disagree with a proposed change, but i'm not too fussed so will go with the majority.
Back when i used to play I had a guild member that I beat straight up no subs needed the only reason he could beat me is if he put a full set of subs on kinda annoyed me like whats the point in having tactics if it's all about whose online to make subs like tell me where is the skill ?