Ban subs unless for injuries

Ashley Longthorn :

Back when i used to play I had a guild member that I beat straight up no subs needed the only reason he could beat me is if he put a full set of subs on kinda annoyed me like whats the point in having tactics if it's all about whose online to make subs like tell me where is the skill ?

In the subs, that's where the skill is. And how your strat is made better or worse by the subs. And both teams can sub. How is this tough to comprehend?
DING DING- Round 1. Over to you Ashley
Subs are part of the real game so they should remain apart of this game. i like BM's idea. 3 automated subs and the remainder manual.
Monks has a good compromise there. Many professional rugby teams do actually use pre-planned subs and just tweak slightly. So would represent the real world and reward those that chose to live in the game 24/7. Mind you it is not realistic to just replace your whole back line as the pack needs refreshing as well so that is not realistic for the so called purists. Just saying.
In that case make it a 5/3 split with a max of 3 backs subs
Why?
guest_1475661973053 :

In that case make it a 5/3 split with a max of 3 backs subs

so you want to increase the number of subs now?
Just suggesting real world
And limit making subs to when your opponent is online
guest_1475661973053 :

Just suggesting real world

because we've all been involved in matches where the ref has told us no subs today boys as the oppositions coach hasn't turned up

guest_1475661973053 :

And limit making subs to when your opponent is online

and then teams would focus on building up just their starting 15 and make sure they weren't online come game time