CHEATING

Yuck!! You'll have 'no connection' with me in a perverted trollish on going saga. I've asserted facts about the nature of yr responses... especially how insulting they get if someone doesn't agree with tiny bm. Best to ignore Charlie Z.
37 pages? Anything worth reading?
Nob nose, nose nob :

37 pages? Anything worth reading?

Unless you are looking for a good bed time story, no.
Dragon blade :

Yuck!! You'll have 'no connection' with me in a perverted trollish on going saga. I've asserted facts about the nature of yr responses... especially how insulting they get if someone doesn't agree with tiny bm. Best to ignore Charlie Z.

Did you just refer to me as tiny? Jesus wept you really are a thicko aren't you?
No that comment was at tiny b Monks. I would use adhd if I was referring to b mooners
Dragon blade :

No that comment was at tiny b Monks. I would use adhd if I was referring to b mooners

Please tell me you don't represent the Blues, you do not hold our values acting the way you act.
1, possibly 2 pages of relevance to the original topic. Moderators please close or delete this thread as it has gone way off topic for too long. This is just a request from a player, not a demand before anyone puts their oar in.
DHSFP :

1, possibly 2 pages of relevance to the original topic. Moderators please close or delete this thread as it has gone way off topic for too long. This is just a request from a player, not a demand before anyone puts their oar in.

At yes but are u a Rugby player or a gamer? Because for some reason u cant be both i think or maybe its u cant be a Monks and a king, im so confused
I need new socks :

At yes but are u a Rugby player or a gamer? Because for some reason u cant be both i think or maybe its u cant be a Monks and a king, im so confused

Did you enjoy posting that irrelevance? I am an ex-rugby player and now I am a gamer/ex-rugby player. I am still heavily involved in the game at the top level in the background but that is actually none of your business so why am I saying this?

Moderators please lock this thread.
DHSFP :

I need new socks :

Did you enjoy posting that irrelevance? I am an ex-rugby player and now I am a gamer/ex-rugby player. I am still heavily involved in the game at the top level in the background but that is actually none of your business so why am I saying this?

Moderators please lock this thread.

He was making a joke with you, not against you, about this thread. King and dragon said anyone who posted on this thread or play this game, you included, did not have the rugby spirit and we're not players or fans. It's why everyone else was posting to tell them that people can play this game for enjoyment and still be part of rugby.