Wage payments

Can anyone tell me, at what time are wages paid? And does it vary depending on what time zone you are in? Cheers
its 6am french time, so convert that to your local time zone
Thx TD. But do u know if that the time is the same everywhere in the world or if it is 6 am local time in every country?
Same everywhere.
thx
Black Monks :

Same everywhere.

Nah its 4pm in new zealand
When it is 6am in Paris it is 4pm in Wellington. So payments are made at 6am French time no matter where in the world you are. You will have to convert the timezone difference to suit your country. Like Dragons said.
*Saruman* :

When it is 6am in Paris it is 4pm in Wellington. So payments are made at 6am French time no matter where in the world you are. You will have to convert the timezone difference to suit your country. Like Dragons said.

Yes, same everywhere. It occurs at the same moment, not the same clock time.
i have buddies in the flat earth society around the globe and they all tell me time zones are a conspiracy to fool the sheeple
Targaryen Dragons :

i have buddies in the flat earth society around the globe and they all tell me time zones are a conspiracy to fool the sheeple

Well I think that is just obvious and in fact the true reason for the round earth conspiracy. If it weren't for round earth lies we would all be on GMT based on the rose line. However, this gravely upset the owners of the original rose line, the French. And that is the entire reason this game was created, obviously, to support a lie meant to harm the Brits.