Average strength

Can the dev's please change the team's strength according to the on field players and not the whole team. Some guys have a very strong team and then buy some very low star players to bring their average down. Very confusing.
Its a strategy that players utilise. If you do the effort to scout a player before playing (another strategy element to the game) it would assist in your efforts in determining what your opponents strengths and weaknesses are.
I have a average team
Sorry but i cant see how they can possibly rate a team by the 'on field players'. That would be even worse. Players would leave their onfield players low and then swap them just before game time.

Best advice has already been given, scout the team. Surely you do that? A good manager will not only scout the team but watch previous games, see who they kick to, where they throw in the line out, analyse spacing, depth etc and ajust tactics accordingly.
Guest 2XFY95 :

Sorry but i cant see how they can possibly rate a team by the 'on field players'. That would be even worse. Players would leave their onfield players low and then swap them just before game time.

Best advice has already been given, scout the team. Surely you do that? A good manager will not only scout the team but watch previous games, see who they kick to, where they throw in the line out, analyse spacing, depth etc and ajust tactics accordingly.

Gosh, seems like you're suggesting managing your rugby team, that's a lot of extra effort. I think they should just have a challenge button that is green if we are going to win and red if we are going to lose, then we would know without effort.
Black Monks :

Guest 2XFY95 :

Gosh, seems like you're suggesting managing your rugby team, that's a lot of extra effort. I think they should just have a challenge button that is green if we are going to win and red if we are going to lose, then we would know without effort.

That would be ace. And a button saying how much mb to use.
Well of course, as you move the mb slider the button would change colors accordingly.
Perfect
Black Monks :

Well of course, as you move the mb slider the button would change colors accordingly.

having to use a slider seems a lot of effort, can't we just have an auto select button
So kinda an 'easy button' so to speak? Check the box and you win. Maybe $30 per season?