Its only a game , now recruiting.

Hi, were looking for a couple of level 80 plus players to join our relaxed team. Were currently the number one ranked guild, and have held that position throughout this year. Play Caernarfon for invite.
wasnt you number 3 last night?
Not to my knowledge, but if we were it was alphabetically not points wise. Who cares anyway, were looking for top players to join a top guild. Sorry if it touched a nerve with you.
damage 93
le cag 91
Ioag 90
@21:32

now
Damage 90
IOAG 90
Le cag 88

Doesnt touch a nerve with me, just wish you'd stop iniviting half of damage & WOMD every day,
We're not going to join
As i said alphabetically. Cant be accountable for invites colleagues send, which team are you so I can ensure you are not invited, if ever you have been. Weve been top on points since the New Year, so what I said was true. Sorry it’s upsetting you, it wasnt my intention.
Guest 4BK15N :

damage 93
le cag 91
Ioag 90
@21:32

now
Damage 90
IOAG 90
Le cag 88

Doesnt touch a nerve with me, just wish you'd stop iniviting half of damage & WOMD every day,
We're not going to join

This was just simply a post looking for players. Now who are you?
I was in your guild for months, if you dont know by now, you never will
Guest 4BK15N :

I was in your guild for months, if you dont know by now, you never will

Keep hiding then keyboard warrior.
Absolutely no need is there. Weve always respected Le Cag and Damage, but youve obviously a chip on your shoulder. Says a lot when you dont want to identify yourself. As Ystrad says your a keyboard warrior, probably not in a top guild and trying to stir hatred.
no need for what?
stating the truth that youve not been rank 1 since NYE?
poting guild ranking from last night?
or not telling you who i am?
even though im in facebook messenger group with ystrad?
I dont need to stir hatred.
but compared to damage and le cag you're a long way in third place in the peoples rankings.