So SN fucks up, but decides to give promotions to players that don't deserve it

{Ystradgynlais} :

Wales_RM :

Guest GEXZBI :

You cannot read ... its says " Okay SEAN we trying to screw Wales... " Sean is LC Bears ... I remember that extract clearly ... LC BEARS = SEAN ... I did post that in our messenger feed... so there are two suspects ... tks you idiot we caught the rats ... you forget I was a detective/Captain in the police... goodness you put your foot in it properly ...

"Trying to screw Wales" means match-fixing in the league you mean? You, LC Bears, Mavericks and Cagnan were in a group you or Ystrad created for match-fixing to deliberately try to stop other players getting promotion and to try and give yourself promotion?

As I am a lowly council mutt, I may be misunderstanding something. Am I right?

And Wales match fixed with NZ to screw a member of OoB or La Cag over. The same NZ you said you told me you wouldn't want back, and where is he now?

As for Bears being honourable for telling you guys haha. Bears asked Mavericks for a win and when it came to repaying the favour Bears screwed him over. So in fact Bears would fit right in with your guild, No doubt he'll be on his way to you guys. Peace out Damage goods.

NZ was always coming back to our guild. It had been arranged a week before. I am delighted he did and never once told you I'd never want him back - that's a bald-faced lie. He therefore reached out to me to help because he saw that La Cag was working with several other guilds in order to match fix. Guild mates have to try and protect each other against this kind of cheating and fight fire with fire.
Guest GEXZBI :

The cheaters trying to play innocent ... hypocrisy at best...
And there is NO curvature found anywhere in the ocean ??? Until you can prove curvature then your ignorance stands... brainwashed ... if the eyes are blind then the mind is shut... sometimes you got to throw some shit to see what shit comes back... lol... the reality is this ... Damage carry the reputation as cheaters and cannot handle the truth ... bwahahaha... Sean tried to play devils advocate and got burnt ... we dont have poes written on our foreheads hey! Better luck next time Cheaters

There is curvature of the sea otherwise it wouldn't wrap around the globe.
Take a picture of the sea, make sure it is level, compress the picture in horizontal axsis and stretch it in the vertical axis, keep repeating until you see the curve.
If the sea was flat you'd never see a change in the picture, the sea would still appear level. It doesn't how ever, the more you do it, the more you see a curve.
Very simple test, I've told you this before but your to simple to grasp it.
The world is very big and you are very small and attached to it, this is why you can't see the curve. No hope for you I fear.
guest_1467624187677 :

Its clear sweet nitro has no idea on how to manage this game anymore hence the reason they are loosing staff and customers no one would pay or play a game that does not have a strict straigt foward guide line as shown this game has been changed to benefit one spesific guild
They can only win with the current advantage otherwise they are truly shit

Oh come now, La Cag have a couple of decent players, let's not judge too harshly
Gilou Jak :

this game disgusts me more and more, a beautiful adventure will end, return to reality. We often talk about us to make arrangements, yes it is us but we are not the only ones. some do it by playing with a very low rhythm, but it shows anyway. Some teams have players at 502-503 stars while the maximum is 500 .... strange no? We wonder if this game is not made for a single guild that we will not mention the name

I'm a little bit lost on who you are talking about Gilou. Are you talking about Jackita and his mysterious promotion last season when he came 11th in the league after match-fixing 6 games?

The guild you won't mention is La Cag I assume?
Great game between Mel and Soton today Huw. So much for Damage being squeaky clean. Just think when level 100 comes you'll be a lonely guy moaning to yourself on here
{Ystradgynlais} :

Great game between Mel and Soton today Huw. So much for Damage being squeaky clean. Just think when level 100 comes you'll be a lonely guy moaning to yourself on here

I really enjoy my own company so please don't stick around on my behalf...
And now Lone Wolf taking a massive win. Wow your looking like a daft tw@t now trying to claim how clean Damage is. Damage are just as bad as La Cag it seems. Now go and crawl back under that rock of yours.
Wales_RM :

Gilou Jak :

this game disgusts me more and more, a beautiful adventure will end, return to reality. We often talk about us to make arrangements, yes it is us but we are not the only ones. some do it by playing with a very low rhythm, but it shows anyway. Some teams have players at 502-503 stars while the maximum is 500 .... strange no? We wonder if this game is not made for a single guild that we will not mention the name

I'm a little bit lost on who you are talking about Gilou. Are you talking about Jackita and his mysterious promotion last season when he came 11th in the league after match-fixing 6 games?

The guild you won't mention is La Cag I assume?

I remember one season where your guild had 3-4 teams with an offer like this one. But no .... it's not possible the damage is as clean as a crap in a meadow
I do not trust your guild It has changed a lot
"how old are you lot ??. you all sound like school girls.
grow up bitches." Rugby is a mans game. I suggest you lot go and have your nails done.