Who is the best?

BobBob the Gherkin Chopping Supremo....I neither agree or disagree on account he has sharp knives
The modern day answer is a lot different to this thread.

Bluemooners, Iron Giants, Dexter, Ruddies, simons spud slingers, Gilbert, Beco Bashers, Bokke, Cobham Ralph Wiggins...and of course, the back to back gold ball league winner, Cougars

Pam and Betson deserve an honourable mention, along with Gannac and Teamweb
Cougars (Dave) :

The modern day answer is a lot different to this thread.

Bluemooners, Iron Giants, Dexter, Ruddies, simons spud slingers, Gilbert, Beco Bashers, Bokke, Cobham Ralph Wiggins...and of course, the back to back gold ball league winner, Cougars

Pam and Betson deserve an honourable mention, along with Gannac and Teamweb

Pretty accurate list I’d say. Thanks for the mention by the way mate. Currently I consider Yourself, Dexter and Bluemooners the best in no particular order. I’m just happy to be able to compete with you guys at such a high level.
Rucking Broncos was different and very hard to beat, but I think Gus was the most difficult opponent I ever faced.
Caernarfon RFC :

Rucking Broncos was different and very hard to beat, but I think Gus was the most difficult opponent I ever faced.

GUS is a true immortal of the game
Cougars (Dave) :

Caernarfon RFC :

100% with you Dave he used to go days unbeaten. Youd eventually crack him only for him to get even better. The game will miss him.

Cougars (Dave) :

Caernarfon RFC :

Totally agree on Gus. He just wouldn’t go away. Whatever strat you threw at him, he would come back with a better one.
Simon you are currently one of the top dogs. Great strategist, take my hat off to you. Gus did this for 50/60 seasons. This is why to me hes the best all time player.
Caernarfon RFC :

Simon you are currently one of the top dogs. Great strategist, take my hat off to you. Gus did this for 50/60 seasons. This is why to me hes the best all time player.

Thank you. You’re a tough opponent yourself.
Hurricanes is also an excellent player as well as Kozuki Oden. The winners of the last 2 special tournaments