Who is the best?

Cougars (Dave) :

Hurricanes is also an excellent player as well as Kozuki Oden. The winners of the last 2 special tournaments

Can’t believe you missed them 2 off the list. Outstanding players.
Absolutely Simon. Too busy talking up the Spuitpoep boys lol. Other names that deserve a mention. AS STATE TOULOUSAIN AS, Soupe, Vanguard...or as I like to call him, the artist formally known as Mavericks, NZ, ced, King Coconut, DHSFP and they're just the names I can recall off the top of my head. I'm sure there's many other's as well
Cougars (Dave) :

Absolutely Simon. Too busy talking up the Spuitpoep boys lol. Other names that deserve a mention. AS STATE TOULOUSAIN AS, Soupe, Vanguard...or as I like to call him, the artist formally known as Mavericks, NZ, ced, King Coconut, DHSFP and they're just the names I can recall off the top of my head. I'm sure there's many other's as well

Yes you forgot Caernarfon for a start. Very tough opponent.
Absolutely 100% much improved of late
It’s a shame you’re such a p.rick Caernarfon, or you’d probably have got a mention.
Bluemooners :

It’s a shame you’re such a p.rick Caernarfon, or you’d probably have got a mention.

Thanks mate for the mention lol
Bluemooners :

I thought he was French? Why is he in this chat?
Cougars (Dave) :

Bluemooners :

I thought he was French? Why is he in this chat?

Good season in the elite league Dave, well done. You pushed me hard.
[/quote]
Quite a bad one for Dave. He’s won 3 of the last 6 I think. Is that right Dave?
Simons Spud Slingers :

Quite a bad one for Dave. He’s won 3 of the last 6 I think. Is that right Dave?[/quote]
My bad then i thought he was second behind me Simon?