complaint

im gettng really upset because lower average teams is beating me. i dont know what the problem is, but im struggling to win a game in my league. i play friendly matche and i win all the time but when i play league i lose to the same team i beat. my team is way stronger than the other teams and they are still beating me, and im getting real sick and tired of this. the game should be fair. i win all friendly but cant even take a shot in league games. whats up with that. its bullshit.
It comes certainly from your strategy, to you to try others, to this end makes friendly matches. Otherwise joined me in my guild, I would help you to see clearly there more
Clive until recently lower teams have had a 30% point gain with having 3 full strat buildings....sanctions have brought that down to 22.5% even though they dont now have a full stadium....lots of bugs have caused this ....strategy can be worked on. Match bonuses also play a part ...lesser teams may use this to improve chances of beating you.

regards
Mick