How to unlock the last land?

It requires $270,000,000 to unlock the last land. But the total limit for the 4 banks are $24,000,000 x 4 = $96,000,000, far much lower than that.
So how can I unlock the last land other than use the gold balls???
Do you mean the last stadium? Definitely doesn't cost $270m!

EDIT: Sorry mis-read your post! Don't know about last LAND lol, but if it costs $270m then don't think I would bother But you do raise an interesting point, I guess you can only use gold balls to buy it...
The tournament never begins. I can't earn gold balls.
And I waste too many gold balls to unlock the previous lands. Now for me, it costs 60 gold balls to buy this last land.
Unfortunately you can only use gold balls to unlock the land.

I also cannot afford the plots.
If you use gold balls to unlock land, it increases the price in money by much more than it would of been if you unlocked by money. I also fell into the trap and am now forced to use gold balls to unlock land.
and what would the land last be used for?

- I've just noticed that I have 7 plots left - but only 6 shops left to build... ?

(and everything else already acquired) ...
Maybe the youth academy.
That will be it
- How do I "unlock" that then?
(I am on stage 20 stadium already and haven't seen anything about a youth academy yet?)
So, I'm now a bit further on in the game - and have almost all my buildings max'd up to the top levels.
I have the one free plot still left (yet to unlock - awaiting a few more Gold Balls in order to do so...) but, I still have no clue as to what I might be able to build there?
I've not come across anything to do with a "Youth Academy" yet?
Any ideas anyone please?
Hi, Charles, there's no youth academy in this game, unfortunately, & for your last plot, you will be building a strategy building (once you upgrade to a Level 22 stadium, I believe). As Admin has been of not much help on this forum, I checked the teams who spent lots of hard cash, i.e. Aria of the "We Love Iran" guild, & discovered they have the highest rated players & 4 strategy buildings, so I think your last building will be a strategy building. All the best.