Game problems

Salut
FUCK YOU ALL MUSLIMS
stormbringer111 :

FUCK YOU ALL MUSLIMS

I doubt you will manage it there's millions of them but try if you want but I'm betting your back will give long before you get through them all.
why are the scores in the tournements so unrealistic? for example today in the 2 matches I played I was beaten 20-0 and 30-0 the latter was 20-0 after 30 minutes this would not happen in reality and this needs to be sorted out or people will just stop playing
David Theobald :

why are the scores in the tournements so unrealistic? for example today in the 2 matches I played I was beaten 20-0 and 30-0 the latter was 20-0 after 30 minutes this would not happen in reality and this needs to be sorted out or people will just stop playing

Do you have a lose folder on? I didn't even know it was possible to go up 20-0 that fast. How come you get to play two tournaments a day?
David Theobald :

0-20?? That's more like Rugby lmao. Try and review your match and see if you accidentally had your loss strat on as my friend Jem said. Unless there was a cheating strat from your opponent