lack of training games

why are'nt the training games more reguarly replenished?
A new opponent appears every 4h.
no they dont on saturday i had 6 games in 24 hours. if at level 21 you only get 100 fans per win and still lose 1000 per loss how is that sustainable? i played every available opponent on saturday and sunday and ended up just 200 fans better off. i would have been better served saving to upgrade guild hall/transfer centre instead of wasting 85 million on your stupid rip off stadium upgrade and lose fan numbers idea. no wonder people are leaving your game in droves. you are just alienating players by doing irrational things instead of things people suggest or improving the game by stopping unfair tactics or bringing in academys.
Oh, you didn't precise is was about level 21 stadium.
Indeed, it's harder to earn fans over 140,000. It's pretty impossible to fulfill a level 21 stadium, and that create the top 100 ranking.
The earnings may change in the future.
so what you are saying is do not waste your money upgrading to a level 21 stadium until you have upgraded everything else
You get 200 fans per training match now, so that is better ..id like to suggest 250 per match so you only need 4 matches to make up for a loss
i am new so could you tell me what i do when i run out of oponents in the freindly games

Terry Mcgrann :

why are'nt the training games more reguarly replenished?

what do you mean
PierrotLL :

A new opponent appears every 4h.