quirk of the game

Iranians appear to found another glitch in the game where two players pass the ball between themselves for the entire game and the game always ends up a 0-0 once they have the ball, Táchira of the Iranian team is using this as is big star although i'm not sure which guild big star is in , and all the opposing players do is stand infront of the two guys who pass the ball between themselves I mean It's clever what they're doing but it's wrong as hell and very unrealtistic because in real life if two players did what they did someone would just tackle the man and rob the ball off him.
No reply from Sublinet I see there's a surprise
Ashley.. a few of our lads.. just maxed out there aggression on players and strategies and ended up winning comfortable
at least someone is finding a way round mind you your a team of experts in that guild doesn't surprise me you could beat anyone
I went onto strategy then advanced & tried just about everything inc putting players next to each other, overlapping each other & setting kick power & kick distance to zero but still it would not do the same there is no way you can use legit settings to do this he is cheating somehow
Hey shaun I actually got a good response sublinet yesterday for once cos I complained about this glitch of the game and they said they've made modifications to the game to limit the effectiveness of the tactic
Ashley

I played them today give it a try but he still got away with it against me
Spirit in the Iranian team tried the tactic on me and he got thumped 8-0 for it so I think they've done something was well happy when I saw it
It has almost been stopped however there is the possibility of one of your players & one of your opponents doing exactly the same thing non stop until the end of the match