Leagues being fixed for certain teams to automatactially go up

Hi all , this league has consisted of 8 teams meaning everybody automatically gets a promotion funny enough not one player belongs to a European guild.

Galatasaray FC - Iran Urmia Death
I'm Rambo Gold empire- Persian Empire
@saeed69ra empire - Persian empire
Kalazmn-Zlatan
I'm Rambo Kish empire - Persian empire (no suprises)
FC Urmia Lake - Iran Urmia Death
Roman Ibramomvich - no guild currently
Perspolsis real 6 -no guild

However all have been promoted because the league only consists of 8 teams
Sounds fishy af. Answers?
I'm awaiting a response from support my friend but i do agree 3 of the teams were from Persian empire out of all the teams that have reached level 58 it does look a bit odd
Usual story- cheating nation teams pampered and favoured !!! Would really love to play or coach with a real team on real field against them in the real world.!!!
Somebody my guild last season had 14 in his league but they all only played 12 games & all started on day 2 work that one out because I cant
ermmm strange that one shaun heres the response i got
This does not mean that there was cheating.
We will supervise that.

Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team
One stunt they are pulling for sure is throwing games to make sure there mates keep the top 3 places sure you expect the top 3 to win but when they all beat a top 6 or 7 team by 5 or 6 goals you just know its bent
3 of my guild members are in the same league and have already said if they're in a good position and the other one isn't they'll let there the lower player get a massive amount o goals to boost there way through the league
Some very buggy leagues at the top this season. Fc kish level 63 (...) and MIMICKING THE DANGER IS VERY SERIOUS level 63 (...) have been put in a league filled of level 55 teams that are clearly inactive.

Guildmate Bell's Angels is in a league with 9 teams. they are forced to play 2 simultaneous league games every other day rather than the usual 1 per day.

I'm not sure how we've got to this point but it didn't seem to be an issue until recently. I suspect a few factors like the ability to "skip a league for gold balls" and the issue of what to do with inactive teams! I think once a team in deemed inactive they should not be placed into a league until activity resumes. I don't have all the answer but I see a few flaws, sweet nitro!
i agree with that bandit