Some Guilds are just becomming a pain & taking the mick

Almost every time we have a new G C starting now we get the idiots sending out invites to join them don't know if it happens to other guilds as well but I suspect it does.

we now have a policy of if we get an invite their leader will get 25 back. Maybe then the idiots will get the message
That would just encourage me to friendly you over and over on repeat . If people invite my team I see it as a compliment they think your good enough to join and they want your team to come to them but people who send invites on repeat from other guilds I tend to play there entire guild on repeat for a week or until I get bored but certainly wouldn't discourage me
Every guild get numerous Invites from Irani teams... Wish we could send back a one fingered sign language reply !

Have also noticed that a leopard doesn't change his spots - level 50 vs level 9 x 4 times. Just because he beat your 2nd small team!!! Same old story , Don't blame the nephew this time Shaun - Chelsea.
Yeah but like somebody said do it to an Iranian
I have no idea who your team is nobody of recent has played my second account in a friendly other than iranian teams if you're chelsea then hell I'd expect someone of level 46+ to beat a level 41 thats about 30 -40 stars lower you complain about me using my main account to beat what I think is chelsea yet you beat my second account apparently with a team thats 7 levels higher and 30- 40 rated more same thing really
Wasn't your team Ash. Was- Old mate Chelsea !