Should I retire soon?

I’m Paris Saint-Germain of World Elite, I’m continued to be harassed by Strikers 3 ANZAC Squad. Once I joined them when I had a 3rd team and I paid $30 dollars on team upgrades and gold balls. The guild were very rude and arrogant to me and didn’t even leave a gc guy for me to beat. Also Liverpool 65 was behaving like a clown. After they kicked me Guess What: My team got collapsed. No access for some reason, and later everything was destroyed. I lost actual thirty dollars on my team stuff and now it’s gone. I do play friendlies on them sometimes because I was worried how were they and how good were their strats but they complain on me for no reason. I complained that to the support on ticket, but they seem to not help me. So I might call it an end and say farewell if nothing will change. My real name is Gregory Ishii and once again I’m Paris Saint-Germain of World Elite.
read the reply to statement on ideas section.
Hi Gregory, try Ashleys 2nd guild "Rebels" we run a well oiled machine there and treat members with respect.

AFC Millwall
John Millwall :

Hi Gregory, try Ashleys 2nd guild "Rebels" we run a well oiled machine there and treat members with respect.

AFC Millwall

Yep Rebels is a great guild, loads of heals and banter. You would be welcome and if you are active don’t retire mate.
Try ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
What exactly have they done to 'harass' you?
The original post was 4 weeks ago... He is in world elite guild and has also started up another guild.
There was no harassment , issue was discussed in Ideas section comments on 24th march onwards. All history now- both parties have expressed their thoughts.
My team is in Strikers 3 Anzac squad.
John Millwall :

AFC Millwall

Hi Millwall,yea i can try one day,i'm however at WE atm,but yea it turns out that i am still one of the most active,so maybe rebels one day can suit me