And the admin cheating goes on...

Since this morning, my keeper has become a leecher, he isn't able to sustain a single, easy kick !

I was climbing up fast on the ranking lather (143th), so, it seems not being arab, may have caused some embarrassment to the admins !

Keep up the good work sweet nitro !

I'm sure we are all wrong about you !

You should take the ball home, lift up your flag, and battle yourselves for "world shroud domination", i'm sure you'll be victorious !

( ...in your own world, though ! )
They’ve definitely over rotated on the shooting. That said I like this better than outshooting opponents 25 to 5 and losing 2 to 1.
They’ve definitely over rotated on the shooting. That said I like this better than outshooting opponents 25 to 5 and losing 2 to 1.
The Brotherhood :

The point is, changing the engine behavior, during an ongoing competition, without further notice, when most of the players strategy relied on the previous engine version, imho is cheating.
this is not football guys!waterpolo mabe....change the name of this game
yeah we complained in impressible legends about the 0-0 tactic and 100% posession and most of the guild lost smells a bit whiffy to me how most of the guild lost on the same day the day after we complained as a group. One of my accounts got hit for 9 i've not seen anyone score that one me in ages
this is wrong..many palyers we will not play again with this engine...you destroyed the game
scors 8-6.12-2.9-7..is this football?
Holy crap, Bitch, bitch, bitch. That's all I see on here. They cater to the Iranians. Sounds like how everyone complains in TDM that Sublinet/Sweet Nitro caters to the guild Pimps. If you dont like it, get better, think up better strategies. Adjust your sliders. Screw with your formations and dont just copy and paste what the upper echelon of the game is doing.