And the admin cheating goes on...

Interesting points. Just to throw another into the mix, lost my game today and very strangely the strat I’d set had been changed to a different one that I never use and which wasn’t setup for my player levels. All a bit odd; SN don’t stoop to that level, do they...??? Just as well I barely play anymore otherwise not so long ago I’d have had a right good rant about it lol
Ha cheat Nitro that what you have spoken of has happened to me 3 times , I've also had my settings screwed generally happens when i'm doing well does that
Gene Ross :

Holy crap, Bitch, bitch, bitch. That's all I see on here. They cater to the Iranians. Sounds like how everyone complains in TDM that Sublinet/Sweet Nitro caters to the guild Pimps. If you dont like it, get better, think up better strategies. Adjust your sliders. Screw with your formations and dont just copy and paste what the upper echelon of the game is doing.

Gene, would you kindly point me out the slider that makes the keeper score a goal from box to box, the slider that makes a lower team run like hell the entire game, pass through your superior defenders as if they were zombies, and finish the game being ready to run the marathon?

Thanks !
I agree Gene. At one point was having about 20 shots on target in a game and maybe only scoring 1 or 2. I played a team who slotted 5 past me, so I copied his tactic and my shots to goal ratio dramatically improved.
Gene Ross :

Holy crap, Bitch, bitch, bitch. That's all I see on here. They cater to the Iranians. Sounds like how everyone complains in TDM that Sublinet/Sweet Nitro caters to the guild Pimps. If you dont like it, get better, think up better strategies. Adjust your sliders. Screw with your formations and dont just copy and paste what the upper echelon of the game is doing.

Hi Gene,
well said!
I thought, for once, I had found an online game that wasn't full of cheats. I decided to come on to the Forum to discover more about the inner workings of this great game, only to find moans about Iranians and Sweet Nitro. I was mystified, as playing the game for about nine months, I had never come across anything I thought was underhand or cheating.
So, it must happen at higher levels. I looked extensively at the top teams, found nothing untoward.
I have challenged players, who are regular 'contributors, making these comments, to give me the name of a team that cheats. A fairly easy task, you would have thought. So far nothing!