Game tampering from guys at the top I suspect

Hi all erm I think everyone knows me in the game because I have some contrasting views should we say I believe I am the victim of a Nitro vendetta by that I mean both my main two accounts which i've made known on the forum are virtually now useless loosing to teams between 5-10 levels lower than myself yet the team i don't mention on here as that would get screwed is doing perfectly fine even beating teams a lot higher rated than myself with the same strat.

the thing that gets me is I can win 8/10 of the friendlies against lower teams but come a competive game sometimes I can't even get out of my own half and then they wonder why I have a problem with them? In my career have sent 25 tickets during my career . stop denying the obvious it;s clear as day my account is being programmed to lose because i dare to say the things against nitro others wouldn't.
Ashley there is certainly wrong with your account everything you put on here comes up twice
yeah I promise I do only post once I can't explain that myself but still happening prime example I played premierlague group in GC lost 3-0 he played me GC I held him to a 0-0 same strat from me but the stats completely turned in my favour when he played me yet when I played him I couldn't get out of my own half this has happened to me several times.
Ashley lets be honest the recent reset fooked up the game totally as you know I have two teams & have access to two others to help them out with one we spent a couple of seasons building up a squad that should have won the league by a mile then the reset & it never even got single promotion all the things we had maxed out are only now a season & a half later getting maxed out again. Even with a double promotion you only need 10 points to max one out it was more like 40 needed so there was no way they allowed the right amount to even up the playing field.

I have no doubt at all other errors were made & as they still wont use common sense & introduce relegation then at some point in the future its all going to thin out too much again & another reset will have to be done & no doubt the same screw up's will happen again.

I just wonder if you now start a new team do you start at level one if so to ever get near the top you will need to spend money like it grows on trees & even then you may need to pull off every cheat in the book to ever catch up with the top teams & as a lot of those throw money at the game (because they are too clueless to do it by skill) Maybe now you can never catch them no matter how good you are.

I keep thinking maybe I should but it is certainly getting to the point where I need to look for a new game where its skill v skill rather than buy or cheat your way to the top
Hi Shaun man I play galaticos football on facebook it's veey quick to lay lot less time consuming and quite enjoyable just takes a while for a league to finish but good game
Hi Shaun man I play galaticos football on facebook it's veey quick to lay lot less time consuming and quite enjoyable just takes a while for a league to finish but good game
Hi. It is no secret that this sim favors the defending team. I suspect it is to compensate for the team that may not be on to adjust tactics or make subs. This is most noticeable in GCs. We’ve noticed that there appears to be about a 3 goal differential. This can vary depending on how close the team really are. It seemed to have gone away a couple of seasons ago, but it is back. So we simply try to follow the rule of 3 for GCs: If you don’t beat a team by 3 in a friendly, you’re better off looking for another opponent. Of course you can’t always do that, but at least you know what to expect.
The Brotherhood :

Hi. It is no secret that this sim favors the defending team. I suspect it is to compensate for the team that may not be on to adjust tactics or make subs. This is most noticeable in GCs. We’ve noticed that there appears to be about a 3 goal differential. This can vary depending on how close the team really are. It seemed to have gone away a couple of seasons ago, but it is back. So we simply try to follow the rule of 3 for GCs: If you don’t beat a team by 3 in a friendly, you’re better off looking for another opponent. Of course you can’t always do that, but at least you know what to expect.

I'm not even sure 3 is enough I have beaten teams by 4 in a friendly & then still lost to them in the G C
The Brotherhood :

Hi,
you definitely have server issues in the states, My Guild cannot understand how we've performed so poorly in the home matches and the bug that causes your players to run off the pitch an 'av a cup of tea. Looking at my games, it seems as tho' the team is playing with either no energy or no morale (or a combination of the two). As you say, it only seems to occur in GC's. I would certainly inform SN (if you have not already done so) about it
You took me out in the GC Gold, I watched it. Great game man =)