Guild have 5 milion fans vs Guild have only 1 milion fans?

What the hell.
The challenges between the guild have more than 5 milion fans vs the guild have only 1 milion fans??
That is not equal...
Please check !!!
Thats no longer how it worked out
Are you that guy from the Vietnam guild that is one guy that is all the same teams that started at #1 that named all the teams various countries (i.e. Portugal)? If so, I can see how this update is going to completely destroy your world.
We have just started a G C & it is a total farce if we went for it we could wipe the opposition out in 10 mins one team who I doubt is even in our best 20 has won 25-0 & I just took out the best team they have 7-0 & there are a couple of stronger teams than me in the guild.

Maybe given time this will even out but right now its a bloody farce
Jem likes America :

Are you that guy from the Vietnam guild that is one guy that is all the same teams that started at #1 that named all the teams various countries (i.e. Portugal)? If so, I can see how this update is going to completely destroy your world.

That Stupid !.
Our guild is best now.
Come on and beat us, kkkk. Give your guild's name here. We will destroy your guild right away..kkkk
What guild are you in? If it's that Vietnam one, I think you should check yourself before you wreck yourself. I'm in American Outlaws. Guessing you've seen us.

P.S. Who/what is kkkk?
We have the same again although this time the opposition is a bit better just like the last G C we should wipe them out with ease good for us as its points in the bag but rough on our opponents who dont have a snowball in hell's chance against any of our top 6 or 7 teams
Outlaws says you might want to edit your reply =) Destroy and lose are two very different things.

Jammin Giants American Outlaws