Error #3672

delete cache, browser, settings still not working.
think new version of chrome with bugs.
Chrome started doing this to me too. I downloaded internet browser Opera and can get back on. Chrome did an update recently that is screwing with ppl using it.
Hello ,

The Settings dialog will appear, change the tab at the bottom to the display (if not already there) and uncheck (or if you'd like to enable, check) the "Enable hardware acceleration" checkbox.
fada623 :

Hello ,

The Settings dialog will appear, change the tab at the bottom to the display (if not already there) and uncheck (or if you'd like to enable, check) the "Enable hardware acceleration" checkbox.

Well hello, fada623! I've been playing for 2 years now and this was the first time I've ever seen your name in the forums! It is great news that we have an admin making splashes in the forum. Sweet nitro has really outdone themselves now!! Fada623 will answer all of your queries!
fada623 :

Hello ,

That did jack gave up with Chrome & loaded Opera strange thing is that on Win 10 I can still get in with chrome but not win 7 maybe its a setting problem with Chrome & win7
I run Win7 so, could be
fada623 :

Hello ,

Hi Fada623

Just a quick question, are there any "building" updates on the horizon? It's been a while and a lot of us are wondering what to spend our accumulated cash on since the "bonus" got given the flick?

Cheers

AFC Millwall
John Millwall :

fada623 :

Hello ,

Hi Fada623

Just a quick question, are there any "building" updates on the horizon? It's been a while and a lot of us are wondering what to spend our accumulated cash on since the "bonus" got given the flick?

Cheers

AFC Millwall

i still am young and don't have full level buildings, but yea you are right, cuz Ashley has like over half a billion if i hadn't told ya
Yes same here cashed in stadium over 60 million too much in it so that went down the pan