Goalie scoring own goals.

Jem likes America :

Update: Support has asked me to document my games and the "errors" that are occurring. I also have between 4 and 10 "backward passes" from my midfielders who have yellow arrows defined of where they should pass it. Instead, they pass it pretty much 180 degrees the other direction. These are killer as it either gives my opponent a free shot at my goalie all by themselves or results in a corner kick for my opponent (and those aren't much fun to defend against, either).

So, we'll see what they have to say as I am now in contact directly with the developers on this and submitted a very complete game log of my five map games and all the errors that occurred.

Very surprising I am the only one that seems to be having this problem. No one else in my guild is reporting this issue and none of you in the forums have responded you have this issue, either. Just me I guess...lol

I can only assume they like you, because they don't have the common decency to reply to anyone from my guild. All this "BS" documentation... they mess with the code... THATS the issue... we have all been passing backwards for months... its not individuals... its every NON Iranian pretty much.
Been having the same the last couple of days my GK is now doing it
well i've scored against someone who gave me a nice own goal with his keeper but i can't say I notice it's happening to me sayign that I dont tend to look unless it;s on GC amazingly tho despite the fact I can't win a GC my team is amazing at winning tournies win tournies handsdown all the time no probs thats what I dont get can win tournies but i'm jut not competive in league the results aren't even similar my win percentage on tournies must be above 80% yet my league performance i've not even won half the games?

yeah but to go back to the orginal question Jem i've seen others score own goals with the keeper but it;s not happening to myself I believe if it is i've not noticed it.
The developer has responded back to me and confirmed there is an "error" effecting my team with the own goals/backward passing. I was told they will "work on it next week" (guessing it's the weekend coming up, so alrighty then). That's about all I got. Error acknowledged and known about to the developer and will be addressed next week. So, I guess we'll see if this problem goes away next week.
Jem likes America :

Update: Support has asked me to document my games and the "errors" that are occurring. I also have between 4 and 10 "backward passes" from my midfielders who have yellow arrows defined of where they should pass it. Instead, they pass it pretty much 180 degrees the other direction. These are killer as it either gives my opponent a free shot at my goalie all by themselves or results in a corner kick for my opponent (and those aren't much fun to defend against, either).

So, we'll see what they have to say as I am now in contact directly with the developers on this and submitted a very complete game log of my five map games and all the errors that occurred.

Very surprising I am the only one that seems to be having this problem. No one else in my guild is reporting this issue and none of you in the forums have responded you have this issue, either. Just me I guess...lol

You better lose yourself in the music
The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo.

Salim Shady
At least you received a reply, Jem!

Another bug is throw-ins as players tend to throw the balls pass the goal-line instead of throwing the balls to their own players.

Anyone noticed this?
Not seen the throw on one

Lets hope the Keeper one is sorted

Ashley I won two tournies lost a final & finished 14th now make any fooking sense out of that
Yeah proper messed up i'm still trying to figure out how you can create a new account to the game and it gave me one with over 310 rating which is better than any of my teams that's been playing for yrs ? To think as a complete newbie to the game you could actually be better than someone who has played along time in seconds not really right but it's funny going in as a newbie and whooping experienced players .

I've got like level 5 max buildings and I beat teams that are way more devleoped cos of my team rating is daft I can only like see 200 rated players in my AH with new account but my team is like 320 rated lol
Just shows how bent it now is some who could have been on here ages & spent quite a few bob on the game getting beat be total beginners so much for loyalty etc
i solved the own goal bug a few months ago when setting yr defensive strat and placing yr goalie where u want him; the white arrow make it as small as poss but point it outward instead of inwards this stop him from kicking it in his own goal hvnt scored 1 since i done this