Someone explain this to me

We have a mystery account in our guild under the name Egypt except I don't know how this account has got into my guild because he hasn't got one single building let alone a guild hall.

His fanbase is 500 yet he's level 88 but oddly doesnt have a ranking it just reads ranking ??????

Whats more odd yet is how apparently he's sent 100 heals without a guild hall and even managed to request some?

Also just checked out the guys formation it's a bogstandard 4-4-2 now no level 88 would be playing 4-4-2 , I don't believe anyone from my own guild would of invited someone whose not even 200 rated but even if they did how have they ended up in my team without a guild hall and why the ….. are they are the on the GC ?
He's a spy... boot him
Sounds dodgy I'm with Jammin kick him
Ash someone in your guild won the rights to a world cup team (egypt) for bidding recruiter points. I did the same (Uruguay).

Doesn't make a bit of sense why they take a slot in the guild though!
FyI if you kick Egypt you'll kick whichever member of your guild is controlling that team. We learned the hard way.
yes i notice at the beginning of a gc an easy win for 1 of my teams lol i won't be getting ny its just a way of the game conning rp's out of you so u can't afford players lol
I spent about 5% of my recruiting points (over 1 million...) to have a little fun. It's not for everyone because that 50,000 rp could cripple someone without many points. But I've also got the opportunity to win pack players if I carry my team to the finals.
Psychedelic Wanderers :

I spent about 5% of my recruiting points (over 1 million...) to have a little fun. It's not for everyone because that 50,000 rp could cripple someone without many points. But I've also got the opportunity to win pack players if I carry my team to the finals.

About the only reason I can think of for entering is to just use up points when you have millions of them.

Do not kid yourself you will win anything there are too many dodgy cheating Iranians to allow that to happen if you can make it to the last 16 you have done about as well as anybody can without cheating unless they let one slip through just to make it look good
I put in a ticket about this & the extra teams here is their reply..

Support
Good day,

There was a bug with the worldcup event, it's now fixed.

Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team
Translate

My Guild has now gone from 27 teams to 24 as it should have been
i got a team cheap for 1 of my teams but u can't boast their morale in nyway so they mess it up big time as usual lol